Reviews for Banzai's Blunder
Secret chapter 1 . 3/13
It's great.
Kristen Enriquez chapter 2 . 1/30
Ijrufhthghtgfyg what the heck they became drunk and I already read the,other chapters and shenzi and banzai had sex you k own that I'm a kid reading this right.
Another chapter ppppppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee
Did Vitani think that the yellow liquid in the beer bottle was pee?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Kristen Enriquez chapter 11 . 1/30
AWESOME
Awesome I love this please I beg you make alto of stories like this with shenzi and banzai in pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeer?
Kristen Enriquez chapter 5 . 1/30
Awesome
Kristen Enriquez chapter 3 . 1/30
I love this keep making stories exactly lime this and make the about the talk hyenas please
They are my favorite .
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
I love it and. Its hell not heck
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
that was perfect , i loved the part of the flashback when shenzi , banzaï and ed help nala : i always thought it happened like this .
but ... why they don't kill timon and pumbaa ?
(seriously : they make fun of the trio and of all the hyenas and they are unbearable , they can die it's not a big loss :p )

really good story and good skill !
Tyson chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
lol
Tyson chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I never even thought shenzi would say screwballs by da way nice story
Hleybook chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Once there was a retarded hyena named zachubub who was very loud and weird the hyena females thought he was gay,they heard about this female hyena named shenzi and that her and her mate banzai had five pups and wanted to see one day they did .shenzi said that she named the three boys nuka, Fallon, and banzai jr. And the two girls Alia and zachubub as retarded as can be was so drunk he tripped and knocked over the wood crib and the baby hyenas fell to the cried,shenzi got pised off and slapped zachubub all could even see the red spots on his face.
tyson chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
how about putting 10 , 0000000000 puppies
Tyson chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I have a suggestion SHOW SOME PICTURES!