Reviews for Interoffice Email Romance
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Get it Jirou! xD I swear that boy knows how to break every women that's with keigo. Great fanfic! I love it!
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
that was very hot and sexy and i loved the ending! great job!
psyco dancing fruit chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
huzzah! i liked that... heheheh... funny story this actually gives me fuel for my atobe cross play... cuz ore-sama is interesting to use in sentences... its not first person but it is very close to the royal "we"... and iv'e taken to using it around my friends who like PoT and i get smacked for improper japanese... why if boys can refer to them selves as watashi cant women use ore of boku or in this case ore-sama? sorry for the rambling i really liked that story... good job. yayayayaayayay jirou!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
awesome I love this fic a lt they deserve 2 b 2gether
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
... :3 Love you, by the way.

I haven't really been reading for a while so this may be totally late (I couldn't POSSIBLY be bothered to go check when this was written... xD) but... still, it was wonderful. And smutty. Which is always good. I'm somewhere right now where there aren't many people I know that read ffn, so I haven't been checking stuff recently. Usually I'm alone and that doesn't matter either way, but... it tends to be harder to read ffn when you're living with a bunch of other people, like you do in camps and stuff.

Enough of that.

But yeah. Adorable pair~~~~ It makes me so happy it's incredible. The Sachi-san thing was so incredibly obvious, though... xD I find it funny that Atobe would actually use that kind of nickname. xDDDDDDDDDDD Though I really DID dislike his wife. That was an epic cheating scene. :333 She deserved it.
Musaga chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Gods! days ago that he did not read a good lemon of these two

eternal life to this romantic and lusty relationship. Keep writing! I will keep an eye on your creations AtoJi
tennis-player chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
OMFG! I luved that! XD

Atobe and Jirou are so hard core! I loved that" Ore-sama is Sachi" XD

This was an AMAZING story, thanx for uploading!

~Henzie ;)
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love female OCs who get pwned (: I thought it was cute how open/oblivious Jirou was. You should've written hot office sex against the desk. The world would be so happy (:

Great love is written as usual~ Man, you write awesome oneshots :D
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Awww, poor Kimiko-san, NOT! hahah, lol, just had to be childish and say that. _

~Nya! _
ice flow chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
...hee...hee...heehee...heeheeheeheehee~! -giggles insanely- XDDXDDXDD you actually finished it! DD and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the end~! XDDXDDXDD hahahahaha, Jirou is AWESOME...took one look at her and purposely turned back to Keigo and asked him to tell him that he loves him...HAHAHHAHAHAA! XDDXDDXDD You know what, I'll post that weird sci-fi one tonight then. it'll probably be like 3am over where you live by then though... _ ...
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Ami looked angry for a moment before stepping out of the way. "You know what, go right ahead. Enjoy your surprise."

Let me just say, I love Ami :D

Anyways, I love the story in general! It's been soooo long since some good Atoji has been posted. I've lost some love for the pairing, but these kinds of stories make me love it again.

I know the wife was a bitch, but still... That was harsh...

phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
E-mails. Some really interesting things can come about through them. Jirou is so much better for Keigo than anyone else, especially that Kimiko. XP