Reviews for For British Eyes Only
jumpcut13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hilarious! arrested development and harry potter, my two favorite things.
SoFool chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ah, I was tired of watching old Arrested Development episodes for the third time... so I hoped I might find a good fic to make me laugh. Turns out I was right! Though I wish there had been more jokes related to the Harry Potter world, or added some real magic...but either way, I laughed. Great Gob! (badum-psh!)

-SoFool
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Loved the references to other episodes! My two favorite things, together!
specialkcantgetenough chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is hilarious! My two favorite things... TOGETHER!

I read this at work and I couldn't stop laughing.

"for british eyes only!"

hahahahaha... you just made my life! thanks!
Morwynn chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Excellent use of A.D. references! Please write another one.
cat chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
arrested development and harry potter... two of my favorite things ever! i love it! ]
Mysterious Stranger chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Great story. :)

Just wanted to point out a typo. When Gob says: "Still, where'd the lighter fluid come from?"

I think you meant: "Even still, where'd the lighter fluid come from?"

Am I right? ;P
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I saw a couple of episode of AD. Reading this actually makes me want to watch the show on IFC. Had a kick out of the chicken act and the black puppet. Poor buster, if he didnt already have problem with his mother, now he going to be traumatize with flying coffins. Oh muggles.

And nice Hellsing reference. And Putting the Final Countdown(fave 80's music).

Great job and have a nice day.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Yay! Thanks for putting this up. It's going to look great in my Favorites collection. ;) And it was just as much fun reading it through this time. It's a short little thing, but you sure did manage to weave in a whole lot of classic AD moments, and your timing was impeccable. "Cock-a-caw!"

You totally nailed Gob and Buster. I could hear them and see them as I read. And Charity sounded just like...Charity. I just absolutely love that she got the "I've made a big mistake" line. :D

Once again your imagination astounds me. The first time I read this, before I knew it was AD (although, yes, I should've known by the title. :P), and Charity announced to the class that a muggle magician would visit, my reaction was a delighted "No way..." and the rest of the story kept pace with that amusing set up. Nice job.

-Lila