Reviews for Bands & Berries
The Horrors of Jac chapter 29 . 11/18
I love this story. You should update it sometime.
jowchi chapter 29 . 8/21
oh man, I can't believe you left all of us hanging like that, but thank you nonetheless for twenty-some chapters of fantastic writing. I really loved the names of the bands you created, not to mention the recommended music is spot-on! I LOVE WHEN GRIMM BOTTOMS it's so freaking cute. & this was many chapters ago but "I don't speak pillow?" YES! so cute. I squealed a lil bit.

I don't even know if you're active anymore or ever plan on finishing this story, but I enjoyed it all the same. thank you for such creativity and drama and music and LOVIN!
jowchi chapter 18 . 8/18
I was in such a bad mood through the day as I reaf this chapter because it was so freaking heartbreaking T-T

the reunion was beautiful! poor grimm&ichi... you hurt them so much. I was screaming when grimm woke up alone & he thought ich left him & NOOOO! MISUNDERSTANDINGS!

you really conveyed the intense feelings in this one (and there was a shit ton). I love nnoi in this, as always (as the friend there for grimm as he eats his feelings). simply gorgeous. I can understand why you had such a difficult time writing it, but thank you for doing so!
jowchi chapter 14 . 8/17
I'd have loved to review sooner, but I simply couldn't stop reading! I love a lot of your other work, but this is my first time reading this one. I was fascinated because I've had a band au of my own brewing in my head for quite a while now! no doubt I was super excited to find a good one from an author I already liked - if that makes any sense at all.

the dialogue draws me in. I love it. it's not too cliche; it's creative and casual and witty and goddamn amazing. I LOVE the chemistry between grimm & ichi, ofc. it's perfect. makes me squirm in bubbly happiness. & it's fuckin hot! but what makes this story even better is the SIDE PAIRINGS WOOOOOOO

toshiorra (I find I like this name better cx) is a novel pairing I've never seen before, but it is strangely very... attractive? I've never really liked either of them as characters (actually, contrary to popular opinion, I pretty much hate hitsugaya lol), but this story makes me love them! I'm starting to really like the stoic schiff & kawaii toshiro.

AND THE REASON I HAD TO REVIEW IN THIS CHP: NNOISHIROOOOOOOOOOOO

god. when they announced stripper ogichi, I was so excited I squealed. THEY ARE PERFECT! I love em both! yeeeeesssssssssssss thank you so much.

I know this story is from a long time ago, not to mention the thousand reviews already posted (is that even possible? jfc), but I figured any author would still appreciate a comment. so thank you. I have been looking for an interesting fic for a while now, and I've found it, so hopefully this will keep me occupied for another day or so hahah. ily!

jou
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 9 . 6/19
Szayel may not own it but what about his brother? Kinda makes sense for them to stay there if that was the case.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 7 . 6/19
How can you say this chapter was crap? It had me grinning through the whole thing! I'm seriously hyper from how much I enjoyed this chapter.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 6/18
OH MY GOD! Oh. My. God... Did that really just happen?! Holy shit, you made Byakuya HOTTER THEN HELL in just a few measly sentences! Oh but we can't forget about Grimm and Ichi either.

Damn, this fic is gonna leave me brain dead from all the damn tension between everyone lol
FearThePuggles chapter 11 . 5/29
I listened to the song, while I was reading this... I was definitely not disappointed! In fact, I was laughing myoff. Thank you for the wonderful suggestion. I love the story so far~
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/18
Terrific chapter
WHAT HAPPENED WITH AIZEN?!
retsuanezaki69 chapter 29 . 2/29
this is amazing...
thx for writing a superrrrrr great fic...
YoChicken chapter 12 . 1/30
…berrry juice? ahahah that's hilarious
YoChicken chapter 5 . 1/30
ahahah loved drunk!Ichigo worried about is money a haha
kenni-bun bun chapter 27 . 1/4
Looooooovvvveeee it!
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 1/3
First line I laughed, didn't even get that far cause it was so funny. I'll go and finish this now.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »