Reviews for Bands & Berries
RosesOnCream chapter 29 . 2/28
I am honestly a slut for your fanfictions.
aya -.- desu chapter 29 . 11/19/2014
Wahahhahahhh... Love this.
I'll be waiting for the next chap...
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
Like how soon?
Ingenious Joker chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
Yer ne'er gonna update, 'r ya?
Tsukiyomi2312 chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
You could also listen to the end by mayday parade right
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
You keep mentioning songs by Mayday Parade.
Mayday Parade is my shit.
So yeah.
Oh. And I love the story too xD.
Meguilty chapter 27 . 3/7/2014
Oh my god! Please continue this! THIS IS SO FREAKIN' AMAZING! I can't even tell you how much I love this...I've listened to all the songs on this fic and let's just say I'm obssesed with all of them
They're constantly on repeat on my iPod and maan the way you describe the situations and events are so descriptive it feels like I was there..The feels man the feels! Ahh..I can't wait for you to update! Amazing job on this fic..I'm gonna read your other stories now :)
chibi-tea-chan chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Fantastic story, love your writing too! You write very eloquently :3
Guest chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
Hello how u doin,by the way ur story is fucking amazing,i cant stop reading it,ur story make me laugh,gigle,scream like a stupid.i swear of all bleach yaoi story is the goddamn pairings was perfect the story is mind blowing like hell ur driving me i want to thank you for shipping ulquiora and not really fond of this two but after reading ur story.i started to like them as a couple..and i also like nnoitra's behavour is one of the cast that always make me laugh my head off.i hope u wright more bleach fan fic including ...ps:im sorry if my english is wrong be honest im bad in english GOMENASAI :)
lovleydragonfly chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
NOOOO U MUST UPDATE!1
Heiji H.57 chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
I listen to all these bands!
clarit chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
I've enjoyed this one a lot, I think it's one of my favorite chapters :)
I mean the rockstar (?) kind of enviroment makes it really sinfully interesting.
And I guess I see where you're going with the plot and I approve/support whole-heartedly.
I've very ichicentric in my mind but I've really likes the couples you made, they are all so different and so much fun to read. Ulqui/Toshiro is endearing, and Nnoi/Shiro sleek. I'm not much into Ren/Byaku, I'm kind of glad the Espada are on tour and we won't get much more of them. I have a slight Renji-grudge.
Although I did want to see a more honest IchiRen conversation/confrontation after Kanonjifest- I wonder if they had it or maybe you thought they were the kind of friends who didn't really need to talk and clear the air, and everything was cool even without a serious 'talk'? That could be it too, it's very bro' like and macho. :P
Anyway, I enjoyed this fic a lot so far and really like where it seems to be going.
I'm hoping for more some time soon.
I'm trying to moderate my anxiety to read more cause I don't want to be demanding and rude. I hope I'm being at least mildly successful.
Uhm, good luck and goobye. :)
JuleMaker chapter 29 . 11/30/2013
Omggg. Update. Im one of those crazy fangirls who loves ur stories so don't give up!
PLEASEEEE. This fanfic is so cuteeee
slytherin's daughter chapter 29 . 10/22/2013