Reviews for Orestes Drunk and Pylades Fasting
Karen chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
*hyperventilates*

EVERYTHING was beautiful about this. The characterization, your sentence structure, the speech for the time period. It fits so perfectly. I could, without a doubt, take this as canon because it fits so well.

I found so many beautiful quotes in this, but the one that just destroyed me was "I was not born to grow old. I will be immortal or I will be dead." It gave me chills.

The entire last scene was heart wrenching, I just couldn't. Well, the entire fic was just beautiful heart aching. And we all know how it ends.
SarahBlackwood chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I remember this.

This was one of the reasons I wanted to write fanfic in the first place!
Fantome de l'Opera chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
WOW! That was so wonderfully written! Yeah, i'm not a big fan of slash, but i LOVED this one, i kinda took Grantaire's character as a girl... it made me happy... i loved it so very much!
Tsunami Wave chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Actually first read this story *I think* at LMFFI, but I'm really glad to find it at I loved it so much I printed it out and I keep it in my room so I can read it whenever I want! Lovely work!
Noia chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
*cries* So good!
Kang Xiu chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
*watery eyes* this is THE Ultimate Slashfic. I mean it. It's the greatest fanfic I've ever read. I can't say anything else.
Merelyn25 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
That was heartbreaking and wonderful, and oh, I feel so bad for them both.
Framboise chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Is wonderful, and even an inveterate anti-slasher would have to agree. :)
Sakura Starwind chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
I loved this story! It's the best Grantaire/Enjolras fic I've read ... so sweet, and it fits so well into the actual story. Great job, I loved it .
The Grim chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Very Cool! My friend is reading the whole stinkin 1000 somethin page book now. it has a scary pic of hugo on it. it so scary she put a :) on it and wrote scary. sorry, straying from the subject. good good! _
Trashcandy chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
I love this. I added it to my favorites.
Emma43 chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
OMG! this is soo good- i read the old version and loved it as well. Your characterizations of enjolras and grantaire are brilliant! The image ofenjolras hanging upside down from a tree branch is the most adorable thing lol

-Emma
Leander2010 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
This piece is really beautifully-written. It was also the first Enjolras and Grantaire fic I read, and it's a tribute to your writing and your sense of vision that you convinced me. The ending is particularly tragic, since we know Enjolras will never come back from the barricade. Well done. This is one of the rare fics where you feel the raw emotion of the characters. Please write more fics - this was a joy to read.
Shannon Russell chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
I had read the original of this story, and thought it touching then. It was the first genuine Enjolras/Grantaire story I'd read. That one was touching. This is absolutely beautiful.

The detail in this is rich and rewarding without ever being explicit. I can hear their voices, feel their kisses and see the looks they exchange. My heart bleeds for Grantaire, but now for Enjolras too.
La Corneille chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I'll attempt to do a more detailed review later when I'm not so sleepy, but suffice it to say for now that I like this story very, very much. It makes me happy. :)