Reviews for Lessons from a Sadist
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 2/12
Woah, intense! I was really afraid that you'd killed off Mukuro in this story. Good reference to the whole dying 6 times thing. And now, only Mukuro, Dino, and Mukuro's past victims know what a sadist Mukuro is. It's a good thing Tsuna believed Hibari. Even if Dino is his 'older brother,' Tsuna has utmost faith in all of his Guardians. Plus, he's got that Vongola Hyper Intuition to help out.
lol, Reborn put his own pieces together.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I can't help but laugh at the end of this. It's just so...them! I can't really imagine their relationship any other way. I love this story and *throws Squalo's sword at Dino* GO ROT IN MUKURO'S OLD CELL YOU JERK.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Beautiful, but might I suggest that next time, you make it a complete sickfic, featuring a majorally sadistic Mukuro and a submissive Hibari :D? Please oak?
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Oh, my fucking god, that was awesome.
Ah, please excuse the language...it simply was that good.
Amon.Beck chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
SO FRIGGIN SEXY! Finally, someone with an honest understanding of S&M. Gawd, it took so long to find you! *favorites*
Huan chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
OOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I love this oneeeeeeeeeee! please write some more 6918!
bakonet chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Review although I haven't read it yet;)

Just so happy because I can find a 6918 story,and it is LONG
Melodien chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
love it :D thanks for sharing
Heartless Lotus chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
I was searching for 6918 fanfics when I found this. It's already so long, but I love it!

All of my kinks gathered into one fic, you could say I'm very much satisfied.

Oh, and Dino bashing is great too! Perfect score for you! I hate Dino~ good thing Mukuro keep his possession from him!
toribabekit chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Maybe the most fucked up, but the most perfect. -makes a heart with hands to express the deep love that I possess for this fic-
Aka-chanmo chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
this was really good XD
J.J psycho chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
3 3 3 LOVE THE ENDING SOOOOOOOOO MUCH~~~~~ 3 XDDD it was SUPER! XDDD LOVE IT~
Rainbowbubble chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Wow, this fanfiction is wicked...I love it :D

The amazing thing is, I can see this actually happening because it all made sense the way you described it! I never read a fanfiction with those to being more 'in character' than yours, you're fabulous!

And besides, aren't those two just perfect together? :D

You're truly talented Keep up the good work!
bunbun-girl chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
oh soo twisted i loved it. i was hooked from the begining!

sad to see dino is evil but i loved the dirty talk

I bow to you, for you are a master of fanfiction!
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
I love this!

It's sick and twisted and freaking AMAZING.

I was literally crying by the end. I love it sooo much.

Best MukuroxHibari fanfic I've EVER read~!