Reviews for Vinnie, Look What I Did!
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
lol i totally knew it was gonna be about ice cream haha
JingYee chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Aww, very cute :) I loved the ice cream chapter and the very last line in the 3rd chap.
GixieChic chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Oo forgot to add: Plz write more 8b
GixieChic chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
So kawaii! I love the part about the ice cream! Yuffie and Vincent are such a cute couple XD
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so cute! I love drabbles, and you did a supergreat job! I'm favouriting. 3
Mythika chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
aaw this one was also very cute w 3
Mythika chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
kiyaah xD how cute! 3
Snipergal7 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Jején. Definitely saw the "no ice-cream" thing coming, since that' s pretty much MY reaction. It was still soooo much fun to read, though, just because I love those glimpses you give us of what is going on in Vinnie's head. Jeje. And thanks for the mention, I am soooo happy you decided to go along with it. Thanks for the cookie! God bless.:
TheVulpineHero1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Well, for a first shot, this isn't bad at all. The anticlimatic cupcake gag was good for a laugh.

Things to work on might be genre, perhaps. This story feels almost angsty in its drawn-out suspense (before the cupcake bit, of course). I don't know if that's what you intended, but I will pass on the advice given to me when I first wrote angst: don't be afraid to really drag things out!

Overall, I think it's a fairly good piece of work, with few of the gramatical errors commonly made by new writers. Well done.
KymieRai chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Teehee! Aw, how cute! Really good writing too.
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010 sweetness! You should really make this into a drabbles collection. You have tons and tons of talent. If your're not completely sold on his couple, you could do it with different couples from the game, although I would absolutely adore it ir it were only Yuffentine drabbles. It's your call, as long as you add more. Excellent Job. God bless!