Reviews for Keeping Secrets
BuryTheHatchet chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I like the style of this. It worked.
cancisfan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So I know this story has been out here forever now, but I'm new and am catching up on all the great stories, including yours, and just had to tell you how utterly and immensely I enjoyed this particular piece. Clever, cute, hilarious (had me laughing out loud, which had my cats looking at me funny), and touching. Love it! Thank you for sharing!
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Loved it!
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was so epic and funny, i can't stop my goofy smile to spread at the moment! Awesome work! xx
starryjules chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
HAH! Oh my, I just loved this story!

Sooo many fantastic moments and lines...I was laughing for a solid minute at:

"Especially when there is a high potential for sex. Hot sex. With an Israeli Ninja. It was like a rule or something."

And Gibbs knowing anyways at the end, FANTASTIC. And it felt so very true to character!

Thanks for sharing this!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Cute! I loved reading the little asides in the brackets - gave me a giggle or two.
makemeagryffindor chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
AMAZING!
Missish chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Everyone was in character, and it didn't take too much stretching to imagine this actually taking place on the show. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Funny, cute, and enjoyable, but please do some editing. These goofs really detract from the story.

Replace:With:

full-proof foolproof

per-say per se

from a ninja warrior to a ninja warrior

hero's heroes

herione's heroines

try and hide try to hide

incased encased

copy coffee
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I'm in band with one Marine and civics with another and nothing like this has ever came to me. Do you know how jealous I am of your idea attracting abilities right now? (Hint: Very, very jealous) Anyhow, this story was very good. Very amusing. I liked it. If I hadn't made that clear by this point, my communication skills are more lacking than I had feared.

Good fic!
ContentsPriceless chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
okay I really really really enjoyed your story very very nice I -LOVE- IT!
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
NICE! :D
rachelahavah chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
i very much enjoyed this story!
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was utterly cute and feelgood. Made me smile quite a lot, so thank you for sharing. :)
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This was such a fun read! Their voices were great, and I loved all the Plans. And the asides in the parentheses. Perfect. :) Thanks for sharing.