Reviews for Hairy Pickle
khlover12321 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
OMG I died of laughter I spit out my water from my mouth lol
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh god, what a gross joke! I'm not surprised Aqua hammered Terra with a rolling pin. I would be strongly tempted to do the same.
Cave's light of memories chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh God! LOL if I had been in Aqua's position and heard a joke like that I would've been embrassed as well. It has to be tough being the only girl in the Land of departure.

Terra all I can say that's what you get for Telling Ven rude jokes.

Very funny story.
Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I still don't understand the joke, but the ending was PRETTY funny...
Cavern of memories chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OMG! This made me LOL! I'd be embrassaed if I fell for a joke like that and I don't blame Aqua for beating up Terra, I would've done the same.
Jessica da Maia chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
lol omg this is so cute but so hilarious! XDD My brother even noticed my laughing out loud and asked what I was reading XDDD
Spryte Magnus chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Short but sweet-wonderful little story!
SoraXRiku14 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Lol that was awesome. I can sooo see that happening too.
Jae.Lockhart chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
First of all, this was really funny! Second, I like how the song he's singing is simple and clean, it's like the only song I've been singing for the past week(: not that that matters... Anyways good story and keep it up!
Flaws chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This story is definitely cool and awesome. Love the way Aqua punish Terra for teaching such a thing to the naive and innocent Ven.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aqua is like a mother, but she doesn't have as many qualms with enforcement.
NonupdatingUser chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
oh my god. TERRA! YOU'RE BLEEDING! xD I loved Aqua and that was gross when the guy not named hairy pickle was hung by his hairy pickle. O_O
The Exiled Azrael chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ain't love such a stinker? Love the story.
The Grim Reeper chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Lol, told my friends that same joke a couple of years ago, it was so funny when they realised what I was doing to them. Got them in a group and all them saying "hairy pickle" at the same time as eachother, lol *sigh* Memories... Anyway, very cute ficlet. Can't imagine Terra singing, though. Poor Terra... Can only hope he learned his lesson, lol. Loved every bit this, keep up the good work! (Y)
PumpkinQuartz chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awww ven was sooo mean but aqua was meaner to terra. XD i just really can't imagine terra singing. Terra, you are a baaaad influence to ventus.