Reviews for Go Fish, With a Twist
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Boo! What a tease you are... Lol. Nice timing, Maxwell.
MariaAlbina chapter 1 . 2/24/2014

Who would have thought... Strip Go Fish!? *G*
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
hehehehe
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
How did you know I was a CC/NILES shipper too! Uh! You surprise me sometimes! Lolz loved it by the way!
the-reverie chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, I love this story! My favorite part was when Maxwell walked in. I could definitely picture that happening. Keep up the great writing.
Iluvonelife chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was great! I seriuossly think you need to continue. Any luck with your chapter for our story?
hollie1974 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
What a great story! Not nonsense at all.

When Maxwell walked in...that had me cracking up!

One of these days one of us authors is gonna make Maxwell have a nervous breakdown...hehe.

Fill in the blanks? O c'mon! Up that rating, sista and fill them in for us! You know you want to...ok maybe you don't but I know that I want you to! hehe
Mette A chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Loved it.

Very nice that CC wants to play cards with Niles even though she just teased him about playing cards on his day off.

[QUOTE]"Go Fish?" she suggested with a shrug.

"You're kidding, right?" Niles asked incredulously.[/QUOTE] That made me laugh.

Loved Niles' reaction to CC suggesting they play strip Go Fish.

Love their thoughts of each other during the game.

Oh for crying out loud! Why did Maxwell have to come home when things were getting so good? Though, it was awesome that he interrupted them. Absolutely priceless.

Loved the ending, though it would've been nice if you'd filled in the blanks. :-D

This was definitely not nonsense - far from it. :-) This was awesome. :-)
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
the most hilarious thing is that I KNOW that they would do it! xD it's so them!

I was laughing all the way but when Max came in...I had to take 5 minutes to calm myself from laughing...

and no what they are about to do...no cards necessary xD

I love reading your stories because you write them in a way that we can picture it before us and that is just wonderful.. I've saw it with other good authors around here to and you are most defiantly one of the very good ( if not best :p) authors around here :p ! I am still recovering from laughing... xD

I am defiantly going to fave this! keep on going! ;)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
this was so awesome! there arent enough words to express how much I enjoyed this story. nice one...please keep writing
vjsalisb chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
It may have been nonsense, but it was so perfectly fitting with the characters personalities. Nicely done. Very enjoyable.
LaurenLaneLover chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
ahh I loved it!

damn Maxwell!
bogiedevil chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wonderful fluff. Loved the touch when Niles realized that he should have known CC was there because he finally started to win at solitaire. There is no such thing as nonsense as relating to Nile and CC (unless they're not together).
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh my God,woman!You know how to cheer up a sick was very,very...interesting.I love it!*hehe*I actually laughed out loud for 1 whole minute,when max walked in!*haha*still makes me laugh. just goes to show u that all you need to feel better is a stripping butler.I shall finish watching the Hanukkah Story now,before I tackle chapter 4!;)