Reviews for See Me
jesadawnn1991 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I cannot wait for the next chapter.
ALollie chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
more!
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Continue this pleaseeee!
gingerbreadball chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I really liked the concept of Arthur marrying someone else and Merlin's all sad and everything; we can see how their relationship progresses and I love the awkwardness between them!

This was extremely well written, with a fantastic plot and details. I'm glad you made Sybil 'kind' instead of a whiny princess :D though I do feel bad for Merlin, I think the way you're going for the storyline is brilliant, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter! (I hope you won't discontinue it D: )

Sorry for the unclear babble and horrible review, you really deserve better, and there are no words for how much I love this story (: Thank you for writing!
roxake19 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
UPDAAAAATE!

...

please?
Beizanten chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Athur is secretly dissapointed. Athur wife was nice, a really nice woman. More reason for guilt. Please write more
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Great story. very emotional. Lol, I laugh at the mention where Athur thought Merlin crossdressing. the episode lady of the lake is too funny. Is Merlin really can't hold his alcohol in the show
milimax chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I hope u continue this story, xD I'd like to read more :D I think Arthur wants the confession to be true... it just that he really doesn't know what he really wants _
agreywriter15 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
OMG! This is too good. I can already feel the drama building! You better update soon! XD
mitchellhp chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I like that Lady Sybil is actually likable, so that it makes things more complex. I think that my favorite line in the chapter was when Merlin walked into the bedroom: "It smelled like sex. Strongly. And the sheets were a mess. Merlin closed his eyes."

Great chapter, update soon!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
this is really good so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what will happen next.
PersonalLegend chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Interesting so far. Hope you continue!
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
*P O U T* I was so hoping for amazing snogging and a crying bride :P ah well, Arthur will come to his senses and Sybil...will *accidentally* fall from a bell tower and all will be righted

heheheheheeee

thanks for the super quick update! I cant wait for the next one!
momentshaveyou chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
great chapter, can't wait for more, thanks
LadyFromPoland chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I wanna cry. It's so sad and unfair. Merlin had to lie about his feelings even if, I'm sure, it kills him inside. It should erase the awkwardness but the words once said can't be truly erased.

There's also that something about Arthur. He's confused and so but it's not everything. There's something as if he wanted it to be true. As if he wanted Merlin to sleep by his side and wanted boy's conefession to be a true one.

It was a great chapter. I enjoyed reading it so much.

Can't wait for more.