Reviews for Hectic Days, Sunny Days, Cloudy Days
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Yes Snow, the end of the world is coming.
Electronic-Star chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
I really love your story it's the best fanfic with a LightxCloud couple and I really mean it

I always read this story, but back then I wasn't signed in here, that's why I write now a review, hehe.

I hope, really REALLY hope you'll continue with this fanfic. It became my favourite one last year as I read it for the first time
connor chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
will you be continuing this story its one of the best i've read
LunarWanderer chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
You need to update this, please. I've been looking for a story with Lightning, Squall and Cloud, and this is the best one I found.
connor chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
please up date this it, the best story iv seen don't let it die
HiddenChaser chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
could you update soon? please?
connor chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
please do continu this its so funny and i like the paring please
connor chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
this story is realy good when is the next chapter coming out
imdarkitsconfused chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
omg, i love this story so much. You have to keep updating, i must continue reading. Please, please, update soon!

imdarkitsconfused
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
I might recommend this for tvtropes, although I am on the fence on it.
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Yes, I can see that you are better at writing jokes rather than battle scenes. Not saying it's bad or anything, 'course not. But still, love the story so far! Continue with it. Please?
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
:DDDDD update! Yaaayyy I just finished your latest chapter, and OH NOES! Cloud gets both hurt emotionally and physically! It's DOUBLE TROUBLE! Haha so lame I was actually hoping that a conflict would arise between Light and Cloud, but you know what they say-forgiven fights bring couples closer (FF B CC). Cloud and Light awk moments epic win! I can't wait for your next chapter
Lady Midday chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
Dummieeeees!

Loved the evil Serah one, and teary sensitive Fang XD And Lighting's still considered chocolate, lol.

Continue! Continue!

Lady Midday
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Okay, so I can't explain how addictive your story is to me at this point XwX I luff it! The scenes with Cloud and Light are just perfectly cute and clever (not to mention original!). I was a bit worried with Serah and Cloud though! Light's a bit jealous-rawr I must admit though, I'm really REALLY worries and scared if Sephiroth will come inbetween Cloud and Light, since he's so evil D: nuuuuuu!

Love Fang. Just had to say that :D

thank you so much for updating so quickly, despite your lappy being broken. I hope you get it fixed soon! Your sister is so sweet to let you borrow her lappy! Tell her I said thanks!

I really love your story, and I can't wait for more!
sazooki chapter 3 . 5/30/2010