Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution
Pretty Panda chapter 20 . 7/15
I love your characterization of Clark. There are few fanfics out there that portray Clark as stiff, cardboard like 2 dimensional character instead of dynamic character that Clark is in comics. He deals with depression, insecurities, self depreciation. Though he deals with these problems, he never loses his optimism and hope. So I enjoy your story greatly.
Ryu otsutsuki chapter 37 . 7/8
Did ever get the full blue body suit like Man of steel?
naritaluv chapter 38 . 7/3
i know when i first started reading this i was a bit put off by the present tense and the cheesiness but ive gotten used to it (ignore it) and continued reading smallvillex. it takes a bit to get used to but it's not that bad. it's better than most smallville crossovers that ive read. and if u think this is cheesy u should read the other long x men evo crossover fic with superman in it. in that fic clark's love interest is the dazzler (alison blaire) who is portrayed as a complete mary sue with the entirety of the plot centered around her. she starts out as a super powerful mutant with a goddess like body and later becomes a kryptonian and clark's soul mate. whats more the two lovebirds call each other sickeningly sweet names like sweety. everyone coos at each other and noone can seem to really hate superman and dazzler. they're portrayed as god like perfection that everyone cant help but to admire.
so yes, compared to fics like the one i described above, smallvillex i actually nicely written if u can ignore the errors like the present tense.
don't read worst fic ever
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/30
I get that this was written years ago and you've probably improved a ton since then, but . . . my eyes! They burn! Argh. All the present tense. The distinct lack of certain not entirely necessary, but proper and appreciated commas. The slightly cheesy dialogue and forced sounding break up scene.
Oxymironic chapter 33 . 1/19
This is the second time I'm reading this and I hadn't even meant to be re-reading the whoever thing. And I stick with what I feel after this chapter when I stopped reading for a while in the sequel where they break up; after you put the two of them together and all of the things that they've gone through, I just can't see Clark as being any other way (sort of like how CK can never be with anyone other than Louis Lane only now it's Rogue in your universe).
CalebElBardo chapter 54 . 11/23/2016
"The person you share your life with Clark should not be one who is afraid to tell you when you're wrong". This makes me think the time that Raya made him scold Clark for not studying more about his Kryptonian heritage and following the tests only because he was angry with his father. I liked what she told him.
walterO5j chapter 36 . 11/19/2016
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2016
For the Thor and Loki thing it's because Thor is Asgardian while Loki is frost giant.
Stalyon chapter 35 . 9/24/2016
Great story!
what the hell chapter 74 . 7/24/2016
you have seriously undervalued the black widow. so far one of the most badass characters in marvel history has gone up against mystique and TOYMAN and has lost IMMEDIATELY, TWICE. WEAK.
waah waah chapter 60 . 7/24/2016
waah! waaaaaaah! im being an angry douchebag because my parents are getting divorced! WEAK
weak chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
he cant break through a field of electricity. WEAK.
Parks98 chapter 86 . 4/18/2016
Ok calling it now. Someone woke up in the middle of the night, heard the thing about self destruction and they did what scott did and went into cerebro.
Clark well either has had his memories surpressed (most likely) since he remembers Rogue or they were taken and are held somewhere. GREAT STORY!
Parks98 chapter 84 . 4/18/2016
OH SHIT SOMEONE GRAB ME A PHONES CAUSE I CALLED IT!
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »