Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
Great story
GuyOfMany chapter 86 . 6/8
I've enjoyed this story immensely. It's really well written, and makes changes that definitely improve upon the source materials.
bamba12 chapter 1 . 5/21
Present tense torture.
young justice 17 chapter 56 . 4/20
This is a good story, I only have some complaints. My first one is how you seem to make Clark immortal when kryptonians are not immortal, they age even with yellow sun they do age, probably at a slower rate than humans but they do still age I know that much. Also saying that Clark may not have children when in the comics he has had children before. Clark also seems a little overpowered, I feel as if you had made is abilities stronger than they are supposed to be plus I believe that he should have at least a harder time when going up against mutants, I mean he struggled with meteor infected, why shouldn't he struggle with mutants, you know, make it challenging for him. My final complaint is that Rogue shouldn't have to live with the fact that Clark will be overprotective, Clark needs to realize that out in the field he has to put his feelings aside, otherwise he poses a danger to the team. Sorry if I sound like I'm bagging on you and your story, I like this story and plan to read the sequels after it. These have just been bugging me since I read them and I had to let it out. Again, this is a good story, I like it and plan on finishing it.
Khatix chapter 16 . 3/7
Xavier should read deeper into Lionel's mind to see exactly what he knows and suspects about Clark, but he won't. That's one thing I don't like about Xavier, he has no problem looking deeper into the minds of the minions but doesn't do the same to the Villains and Super Villains.
erozoth chapter 86 . 2/20
I thank one of the reviewer that mentioned a small spoiler:"but no one will take him out because they all have to be so moral and naive trying to be "heroes"."
Spared me a lot of time wasted. The writing of this novel is great but like many authors on this site this suffers for the comic logic, lack off, of this so called "heroes" or as I like to call them Agents of the status quo.
A play ground to villains, they can always come back later better prepared, no danger or risk on their part since jails are obviously lacking.
This "heroes" would have been better no exists, humans would have adapted to the greater danger and normal soldiers, who are prepared to take on the fight and guild of killing their enemy so others do not have to, would have done a better job.
erozoth chapter 13 . 2/20
The main thing this website lacks is a proper synopsis of the stories.
I always wonder if this is another story where the author decides to follow the illogical, stupid and plain unrealistic personality were "heroes" don't kill, ever. The world is basically a training ground for villains since they can always try again later.
Because if this is the case I beg of someone to say so, spare me the annoyance and wasted time of reading this.
First off I would like to say, good writing...you know how to make things interesting. I've read quite a bit of similar fan-fiction, and you stand out as the best so far.

Just one minor quibble (yes I'm aware we are debating a fictional character, but just in the interests of the story) you had Beast mentioning that Clark had 1/10th of 1 percent of similar DNA to a human. Chimps and humans share 98.8% of DNA yet one will never be mistaken for the other. Clark should not even look remotely human if that were so.
Good read though.
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 1 . 1/20
You know it’s not that surprising that they could both be in debt yet have lots of money. My grandpa has been in massive debt most of his life yet when he semi retired and sold half of his farming stuff he’s now a millionaire, and not by a small amount.
Earthly Entity chapter 49 . 10/9/2020
Oh snap I forgot how old Logan is... Having a long long life is a lonely road to travel on
Artimuos Sen chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
In season 3 Kents are losing their farm because they didn't have money to pay the loan, but in season five Jonathan has an extra land which he sold to get money for election, and we know how much money needs to run a election campaign for senator.
Artimuos Sen chapter 7 . 8/27/2020
I thought Clark was faster than 250mph, didn't Pete said he can bring hot dogs from Metropolis in 10 minutes and that is 6 hours in car.
truk 201 chapter 64 . 8/26/2020
probably my favorite chapter honestly.
Artimuos Sen chapter 62 . 8/15/2020
The talk between Clark and Martha about Lara was heart touching.
yasho360 chapter 86 . 7/27/2020
so I know I'm years behind but I stumbled upon your Superman a new beginnings story and read through it. after that, I looked and saw you had an entire series devoted to Smallville Clark, with a surprising crossover into X-Men. have to say, if I hadn't just read your last story, this one might have thrown me. but I'm really excited how it all came together. this isn't two world's colliding,but rather one gigantic open world that has just enough of each side to create something great. I doubt I will be catching up to your current story any time soon considering how far back I am but just know that I'm reading and enjoying it and I will review again at the end of book 2.
1,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »