Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 86 . 4/25/2014
wow. This is a new fandom for me but OH MY GOSH that is actually epiiiiic! :D

Gotta cut this short because I need to read the next one!

PS: you do realise that while reading this story my life was temporarily put on hold for about a week and a half.

Loveya!
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Hello!
I've read and enjoyed some of your stuff in the past.
This was good.
Yet there is something that I really feel I must point out: you are mixing tenses.
In writing, especially in prose, verbs should be either all present tense or all past. A mix is jarring to say the least.
Aside from that, the flow feels slightly...off. Not bad, but off. It's not precisely smooth.
The logic to some of your plot choices is very spot on and you keep everyone pretty much in character with a few slips here and there (not that I'm perfect either).
I suppose I'll shut off English Major mode right here and get back to reading this.
-MP
truk200 chapter 57 . 3/3/2014
Will clark get to fly in this story
OriginalRabbits chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
I like the idea, it isn't done much. I like the fact that used Sinister the way you do, his character was well done in that you showed how evil he is by having complete apathy. What could use some work honestly is the flow of the writing, a beta would probably clear a lot of it up.
Take the Good Person Test, third search result on Google for (Good Person Test).
nobody321 chapter 86 . 2/18/2014
Quite honestly one of the best stories I have ever read by somebody. You did an incredible job of incorporating two very different story lines and you did it very smoothly congratulations on your incredible story.
CreedmasterNeo chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
This will be the third time i'll be reading your story and I NEED to address this. You don't use commas, or atleast not as much as you should
Arkisenn chapter 80 . 1/5/2014
I'll level with you Ben, I like your story and I'll be reading the next installment, but this chapter while it may have seemed funny to a lot of your readers, to me the second half was just horrible. It was too over-the-top. As Xaviar said, they are all legally adults and at the very least the whole talk should have waited until this arc was settled. It was kind of lame how the adults were giving them crap about timing when the conversation itself was poorly timed. Humanity and mutants are on the verge of war and the adults figured "Hey, let's waste time talking to our charges about having sex rather than focusing our efforts on the impending war we should be trying to stop".

Another problem with this chapter is that it basically rehashed what was done earlier in the story when John and Martha talked to Rogue and Clark. Did they really need another discussion? Where is the trust in their of-age son?

Logan also contributed to the decline of this chapter. Out of all the characters that could throw a conniption fit, Logan is easily the least likely. His whole stance should have been more along the lines of "If you cause a pregnancy, I'm tripling your training and I won't be babysitting." He honestly felt VERY OOC here.

In all honesty, the only person who seemed to act the most rational was Martha up until she agreed to having another sex-ed talk with everyone.
jwill21 chapter 86 . 1/3/2014
Amazing story. i truly enjoyed reading this entire fic. im so glad you have a sequel. bout 2 get started on that rite now. Lionel Luther really does need to die/get killed. I'm tired of him staying a alive and hurting so many people. but no one will take him out because they all have to be so moral and naiive trying to be "heroes". oh well it's only going to make things interesting. Also if I have to nitpick I would say that I sort of didn't enjoy Martha and Jonathan Kent coming to the Xavier institute with Clark. I felt that made them a bit 2 clingy and I would have preferred for Clark to have more separation/independence from his parents. Thats all tho. I luv the multiple villains/enemies in the fic. Overall a great fic I luv reading and so happy to find. The superman/smallville and Xmen crossover was a great idea and im bout to start reading the sequel rite now lol. Hope to see more of your fics.
Arkisenn chapter 47 . 1/1/2014
I hate asking for spoilers, but I sort of already spoiled myself when I saw your profile page and noticed that Rogue isn't listed as a major character for the third installment to this series. I don't know the details exactly, but I know they separate. My question is, do you plan on getting them back together eventually? I only ask because I very much hate the idea that I'm going through 160 chapters of them together only for it to end. I'm sure a lot of people end up asking you this, but in all honesty the very idea of spending so much time becoming endeared to this pairing only to sacrifice it kind of turns me off. That being said, if you plan on them getting back together then it makes it more bearable and would probably have a greater dynamic than ending it after going through two stories with that as the primary pairing.
bigfan22 chapter 86 . 12/4/2013
Wow...what an ending..absolutely amazing story! Can't wait to read the next one!
bigfan22 chapter 85 . 12/4/2013
Wow...Jor-el is such a bastard. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 84 . 12/4/2013
Damn dude...two chapters from the end of this great story and now you bring her! Wow. Great chapter. Hope there is a sequel to this story.
bigfan22 chapter 83 . 12/4/2013
Man...I loved seeing Clark get angry and actually dislocate Juggs shoulder. Def some crazy power he will have one day...if he deals with Jor-El. Really good fight scenes all the way around for everyone. Great chapter, Ben
bigfan22 chapter 82 . 12/4/2013
Nice passionate speech by the Kents...with Juggernaut now back, I can't wait to see Clark drain his powers to stop him! Great chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 81 . 12/4/2013
Time for X's brother and Clark'snot at full strength!
1,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »