Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
blaker316 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awesome start I do Hope you will continue
Desertcoyote77 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I think you should continue it.
mwjen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Good opening, hope you continue.
lj chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
great. would be so cool if it turned out Chloe was a mutant.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Great start here, and will be curious who'll Clark will run into, how long it might take him to open up, and what might happen from there as he comes to learning his powers more, and how things will be accepted once Jor-El decides to show his heiney some more, along with what this might mean for Smallville if Clarks not there, as I couldn't imagine Chloe making it another year with the wackiness she gets up to at times.
B0o0o chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
good story i always enjoy reading your stories

i hope you pair Clark with jean
ancientwolf8 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
escaping chloe's wrath is like escaping chuck norris.. impossible

but yeah, keep going mate.. :) looking great so far
Robenson chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Yes, keep it coming. Patiently awaiting the next chapter(s).
Daniel1973 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
as always great story...how are thinking of hooking clark up with by the way?Chloe or one of the fine ladies of the X-Men?
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Definitely has potential. This is the first superman/x-men cross I've been interested enough to try. I'm not a big fan of Drama so I'm hoping this isn't too heavy on that. This fic would become really awesome if you made this a Clark/Jean pairing. I hope Clark keeps in touch with Chloe and Pete. Maybe now he won't drive the beautiful smile off Chloe's face like happened in the show after the first few seasons with his lies and secrets. Her smiles were never that radiant after that happened. I'd definitely like to read more.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described what Clark was feeling as he remembered what had as he was Kal. Please update soon.
1,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123