Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
bigfan22 chapter 50 . 12/4/2013
Uh OH...Magneto knows about Clark's secret now. Crap! As always...fantastic chapter. If someone is just reading the reviews to get an idea for this story, let me tell you to stop reading the reviews and start reading this DAMN story. Trust me...it's worth it. Great writing, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 49 . 12/4/2013
Damn...I was kind of hoping to see a confrontation between Magneto and Clark. At least rebirth is over and no one else will be using it. Great use of the Captain in this chapter. I wonder if he'll be making a visit later on?
bigfan22 chapter 48 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter and great idea with the suit for Clark. Can't wait to see what happens in the Rebirth chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 47 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter. I assumed Stryker didn't know about Xavier, but I guess he does. I wonder if these two really think Lionel is an idiot? I may not like the Luthors, but both father and son are incredibly devious! Love the deadpool mention...any chance he makes a cameo?
bigfan22 chapter 46 . 12/4/2013
Crazy lizards from an alternate dimension? Silly Forge...get your calculations right. Good scene, and I like that Mystique can see how much Rogue cares for Clark. I doubt it will ever make her change sides, but it just might stop her from attacking him later...or so I think. I'm really curious about Kurt and Amanda. Glad he found someone who can accept him as is. Great chapter, Ben!
bigfan22 chapter 45 . 12/4/2013
Oh crap...here come the Sentinels! Great chapter
bigfan22 chapter 44 . 12/4/2013
Crazy death scene for T, but I could totally see Magneto doing it...especially with him so close to the end. Loved the scene with Xavier dishing out the punishment for everyone. Great chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 43 . 12/4/2013
Great fight scene between the Sirens and Alpha Squad. Alicia is kind of turning into a scary badass. Hopefully Tabby will wise up and go back to the Xmen. Great chapter as always, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
The girls have the right idea, and not to be a chauvinist, but I'm not sure it's the right time. Clark's different cause he's indestructible. To be fair, I would have been ok with it if it was Supergirl. Having said that, bring on the clash with Alpha Squad. I have a feeling the ladies will do well. Great chapter, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 41 . 12/4/2013
Another great chapter! Sorry for the short review...got to find out what happens next!
bigfan22 chapter 40 . 12/4/2013
Wow. This damn story just keeps getting better. APOCALYPSE...Wohoo. Can't wait to see what he has planned for the Star Child! Great chapter, Ben!
bigfan22 chapter 39 . 12/3/2013
Damn...was not expecting P.P. to make an appearance. Got to say, I loved his interaction with Clark and the others, but as much as I did, I'm glad he didn't stay. You already have quite the team at the mansion, and Spidey's place is in N.Y. Another great chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
The red blue blur from Smallville is now the blad clad vigilante...very interesting. I like it. Plus..you've kind of got me hooked on this Clark/Rogue relationship. I didn't think I would like it as much as him and Lois, but I do! Another fantastic chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 37 . 12/3/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what Clark will be like as part of the team.
bigfan22 chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
Great chapter man. I loved it all the way through and had a smile on my face the entire time. Especially with "the talk" right at the end...Priceless.
1,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »