Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
I like how you had Clark stick up for Rogue when Live wire was trying to make her jealous. Got to love the boy scout, and I like how Rogue is willing to fight for him...hopefully she gets a chance to "drain her dry." As always...a fantastic and excellently written chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I know this story is already complete, but I hope you ended up deciding to keep the glasses. It was an integral part of Superman's "disguise" and I really like the way you added it to the story. I'm also enjoying the relationship develop between Rogue and Clark. I still wish it was Lois, but I have to admit I like the way you've written Rogue, and I can see her and Clark being good together...to paraphrase Kitty..."they would be like cute together."
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Excellent chapter. Loved how Clark used his hearing to save Rogue. Now that Mystique's cover has been blown, I'm glad she won't be screwing over Rogue anymore. As much fun as it's been reading Clark develop his new power, I'm hoping he gets his sight back soon. Would have loved to see him take on the Brotherhood and kick their ass. Lol.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
Another great chapter. I liked how Clark's superhearing develops, and how it affected his relationship with Rogue. Damn that kid can't catch a break. Besides her obvious spying, I wonder if Mystique has another motive for being Rogue's friend. As always...fantastic work, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Ahhh...the snowball fight. Great scene. It was good to see Rogue some out of her shell a little bit. And Kitty's kind of growing on me. Lol.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Hah...after your A/N I realized the same thing. No pub from Logain. Lol. Glad you finally got a chance to get it in. Another good chapter, Ben. Great work
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
The conversation between Virgil and Clark was great...especially with Rogue being present for all of it. Now that the entire school has decided what they want to do with Clark, I can't wait to see them tell him. Another great chapter, Ben. This really is a fantastic story, and incredible well written. I've been reading everything I could get my hands on since I was a kid, and you're better than some professionals I've paid good money to read!
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Another fantastic chapter. I loved how everyone finally realized what the Last Son of Krypton was going through, and why he lied to everyone. AS USUAL...Great writing!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Damn...leave it to a Luthor to screw everything up. But I like what his intrusion has caused...the school sticking up for the Kents...and now the REVEAL from Clark! Great chapter, Ben
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Another good chapter. Slow again, but I can see you taking the time to show how people's relationship with Clark. I particularly like the sibling banter he and Kitty have.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Great chapter. This one was kind of slow, but I liked how your slowly getting Rogue more involved in the story. From the reviews I read earlier, I know this is a Clark/Rogue pairing...at first I wasn't sure if I'd like anything other than Clark/Lois(they are supposed to be soulmates aferall), but since this is an AU for me, I like how you've written her.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Nice touch with the Solar flares. Good to see Clark feel what normal people do. Having said that, hopefully his powers won't be gone too long.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Nice intro with Clark and the Brotherhood. I was kind of hoping he would have raced Pietro. It's been awhile since I read the comics, but I do believe Superman would be faster. Now since Clark is still only 16, maybe he wouldn't be as fast. Either way, I would have liked seeing that race. As always, excellent chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Fantastic chapter. I'm sorry, Ben... I want to leave you better reviews, but I'm too hooked on what's going to happen next.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
The testing of Clark's powers was just AWESOME. Lol. I particularly liked the girls reactions to his X-ray vision.
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »