Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
Khatix chapter 49 . 3/11
Wonder how many people get one of the subtle key lessons from comic books and fics like this, the lesson being there are some threats that a Hero should put down permanently in this fic's case Mystique, Magneto, Lionel Luther because they are Supreme Super Villains and are to much of a threat to leave alive
Hell Xavier should use Cerebero to read Lionel's mind because as he said hes dying and that makes him desperate and Luthor would blow up a school full of kids if it meant saving his life.
Khatix chapter 44 . 3/10
Why didn't Rogue so a quick touch of Logan to heal the wound she had on her arm, it makes sense.
Khatix chapter 32 . 3/9
The thing i hated most about Smallville is in how much Kryptonite there is and how often he is exposed to it especially in first 4 seasons, he still hasn't learned if its green look closer at it. In S3 he sees a bullet coming at him and he doesn't notice its green or if he did he ignored it. Nothing pisses me off more than author forced stupidity to force a plot when the character showed they were smarter or just plain ignorant.
Khatix chapter 30 . 3/9
To be honest Rogue is more at fault than Clark is, she should of approached him calmly about it and there was nothing stopping her from spending time with Clark and Alecia, also she could of asked him to spend time with her after all she isn't the wait at home and depend on a man type girl.
TRONNOCK chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Im gonna reread this series its so good Thank you so much for writing this
kirosyamcha chapter 30 . 7/7/2019
It’s a little cliche and maybe weird that he went to live with the people he knew were manipulating his relationship even with red kryptonite
Dat guy chapter 45 . 7/2/2019
You definitely copied most of this story from the Spider X story from agent G, because there is no way stories can be this similair. Very well written though.
BlazeStryker chapter 21 . 5/31/2019
In the Evo-verse, Captain America had a minor mutation that was adjusted to make him the man we tend to think of.

It was trying to recreate that device and repurpose it to both pick-and-chose enhancements and hopefully save Lionel that led to Live Wire reaching her full power, so it's very much in-universe for Evolution.
BlazeStryker chapter 20 . 5/31/2019
I suspect that swapping out the prescription until they are theatrical lenses is the way to go, both to have them stand throughout the return of his potential visual acuity and as the dawn of the classic Kenting.
Silverwingzz chapter 8 . 5/31/2019
I feel like you got his speed wrong because if you can catch bullets then your moving way faster than 200 Mph. The average bullet goes faster than the speed of sound(767Mph).
vmage2 chapter 26 . 5/21/2019
Happy Christmas should be Merry Christmas.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 68 . 4/29/2019
i wish clark would stop holding back so much, its kinda annoying, and it would be nice to see him actually deliberately hurt a bad guy like magneto, breaking his arm or making him cough blood
Beast Mode92 chapter 15 . 3/15/2019
I'm re-reading this story, it's one of the best stories out there, and I'm reminded of why i dislike this version of Rouge. The fun, confident Rouge from the xmen animated series is my favorite interpretation of her. In this chapter, i feel like she is being a hypocrite. How is someone who won't even share her real name, let alone any other part of her past, going to get mad at someone else for keeping a personal secret for them-self. Plus it's not like Clark has been with them for over a year and they found out about his heritage from someone else. Clark told them himself. Rouge needs to get over herself.
Beast Mode92 chapter 7 . 9/20/2018
This is my third time re-reading this story. It is great, but man I forgot how annoying the evolution version of rouge is. It's like she makes it her life mission to make sure everyone around her knows how horrible life is. I'd like to see her have a conversation with sasuke to see who hates life more.
WhiteElfElder chapter 86 . 6/23/2018
Personally, if I was Fury I would have told Lionel he was wrong about outliving his enemies and put a bullet in his brain.
1,841 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »