Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
WhiteElfElder chapter 84 . 6/23/2018
Is Kara really there to help Clark, or is she a minion of Jor-El?
WhiteElfElder chapter 79 . 6/23/2018
Did Jean and Scott use protection?
WhiteElfElder chapter 77 . 6/23/2018
Are you going to do the whole "Phoenix" thing?
WhiteElfElder chapter 75 . 6/23/2018
Jor-El did not consider that punishing Clark could end up with Clark being killed or made unable to ever fulfill whatever Jor-El is wanting.
WhiteElfElder chapter 74 . 6/23/2018
Stryker is targeting Rogue...that is a fatal decision.
WhiteElfElder chapter 70 . 6/23/2018
Trask sounds like Hitler...so does Magento for that matter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 59 . 6/22/2018
If Luther hurts Rogue, he will push Kal-El to the surface and that will mean death.
WhiteElfElder chapter 55 . 6/22/2018
Mystique's group won one little skirmish, but I would not want to be her when Wanda learns the truth...not Agatha learning the truth.
WhiteElfElder chapter 46 . 6/21/2018
I am surprised you did not have Clark start floating while holding and kissing Rogue. When is he going to discover flight?
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 6/19/2018
If Rogue does not have her gloves on, how is holding hands with Clark not causing a draining?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 6/19/2018
I hope that Magento gets a beating for taking Illyana...preferably from Clark...and destroys his helmet in the process.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
What is the situation with Kara during all of this?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 6/19/2018
What of Clark's ship? What of the stuff in the caves?
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 6/19/2018
Magneto is like most bullies...runs when he finds out people will not bend to his will. Too bad Clark does not remember how to fly, otherwise Magento would not be getting away.
YeTianshi chapter 33 . 2/19/2018
I've always found it so weird that everyone seems to be able to hold a grudge over Clark's actions while he's under red Kryptonite. I mean, when his friends in Smallville did, at least they didn't know the reason so they thought he was in complete control of his actions.
But it's like people think he did what he did because he's a bad person, which he's not. If there was a rock that could have the same effects on the X-men, god knows what kind of chaos they would wreathe.
I imagine Rogue would enjoy physical contact with boys she found cute, despite the fact that they may very well die under her touch... hell if her touch of death worked on Clark, she'd probably snog him to death as well under such effects. Wolverine wouldn't control his violent tendencies and bodies would pile...etc. And if it happened, Clark would never hold it against them.
He deserves better than what he's getting. I get that Rogue is hurt by what happened, but she and everyone else are literally judging Clark for having an inner darkness (one that is brought out by the red Kryptonite), something they all have.
1,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »