Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
YeTianshi chapter 4 . 2/18/2018
Yeah for a little while there I was kind of skeptical about the claws cutting through him too, but I rolled with it. It's a really good fic so far :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Así que, vas a meter a los luthor en la trama...

Ok, las dos horas pérdidas de mi vida en esto no sirvieron para nada. Estoy fuera.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
You should've have Clark embrace his heritage instead being so sad about himself, it's very annoying
DredgenVayn chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
First fic is my favorite.
Face Yourself chapter 36 . 9/11/2017
Re: Author's Note: To be fair, Thor and Loki aren't the same species in Marvel.
Face Yourself chapter 34 . 9/11/2017
Poor Alicia. :( She's my favorite Smallville character besides Chloe, and I'm glad to see her in a story... but sad to see her get hurt.
Typestry and Roses chapter 66 . 8/20/2017
My only real complaint about this story, is that you really overuse the trope of a couple being interrupted every time they try to move their relationship to a new level. I understand wanting to make the payoff more worth it, but you had to of done that at least a dozen times.

That aside, you have masterfully woven together the lore of the Marvel universe with Smallville's version of superman and created something fresh. That isn't exactly easy to do, and I commend you for that. Well done!
Beast Mode92 chapter 46 . 8/10/2017
I do this story, but sometimes it's hard to read especially after reading other either comic, movie, or 90s cartoon xmen because I hate routes character in xmen evolution. She is so whiney and is a hypocrite
Themetavoorhes chapter 31 . 8/5/2017
how did you feel about lana?
Batguy01 chapter 86 . 8/2/2017
Awesome story, well done! I say that you do a good job at combining the Smallville and X-Men: Evolution universes together, exploiting butterfly effect on both continuities and showen your research.
ThomasNealy chapter 36 . 7/30/2017
An example of this writer's whim is where Rogue absorbed Thor in one storyline but in another couldn't absorb his brother Loki.

Thor is an Asier-elder god hybrid and Loki is a Juton. they may be brothers but Loki is a frost giant and was adopted my Odin
Pretty Panda chapter 20 . 7/15/2017
I love your characterization of Clark. There are few fanfics out there that portray Clark as stiff, cardboard like 2 dimensional character instead of dynamic character that Clark is in comics. He deals with depression, insecurities, self depreciation. Though he deals with these problems, he never loses his optimism and hope. So I enjoy your story greatly.
Ryu Otsutsuki chapter 37 . 7/8/2017
Did ever get the full blue body suit like Man of steel?
Citopal chapter 38 . 7/3/2017
i know when i first started reading this i was a bit put off by the present tense and the cheesiness but ive gotten used to it (ignore it) and continued reading smallvillex. it takes a bit to get used to but it's not that bad. it's better than most smallville crossovers that ive read. and if u think this is cheesy u should read the other long x men evo crossover fic with superman in it. in that fic clark's love interest is the dazzler (alison blaire) who is portrayed as a complete mary sue with the entirety of the plot centered around her. she starts out as a super powerful mutant with a goddess like body and later becomes a kryptonian and clark's soul mate. whats more the two lovebirds call each other sickeningly sweet names like sweety. everyone coos at each other and noone can seem to really hate superman and dazzler. they're portrayed as god like perfection that everyone cant help but to admire.
so yes, compared to fics like the one i described above, smallvillex i actually nicely written if u can ignore the errors like the present tense.
Guest chapter 86 . 3/30/2017
don't read worst fic ever
1,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »