Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I get that this was written years ago and you've probably improved a ton since then, but . . . my eyes! They burn! Argh. All the present tense. The distinct lack of certain not entirely necessary, but proper and appreciated commas. The slightly cheesy dialogue and forced sounding break up scene.
Oxymironic chapter 33 . 1/19/2017
This is the second time I'm reading this and I hadn't even meant to be re-reading the whoever thing. And I stick with what I feel after this chapter when I stopped reading for a while in the sequel where they break up; after you put the two of them together and all of the things that they've gone through, I just can't see Clark as being any other way (sort of like how CK can never be with anyone other than Louis Lane only now it's Rogue in your universe).
CalebElBardo chapter 54 . 11/23/2016
"The person you share your life with Clark should not be one who is afraid to tell you when you're wrong". This makes me think the time that Raya made him scold Clark for not studying more about his Kryptonian heritage and following the tests only because he was angry with his father. I liked what she told him.
walterO5j chapter 36 . 11/19/2016
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2016
For the Thor and Loki thing it's because Thor is Asgardian while Loki is frost giant.
Stalyon chapter 35 . 9/24/2016
Great story!
what the hell chapter 74 . 7/24/2016
you have seriously undervalued the black widow. so far one of the most badass characters in marvel history has gone up against mystique and TOYMAN and has lost IMMEDIATELY, TWICE. WEAK.
waah waah chapter 60 . 7/24/2016
waah! waaaaaaah! im being an angry douchebag because my parents are getting divorced! WEAK
weak chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
he cant break through a field of electricity. WEAK.
Parks98 chapter 86 . 4/18/2016
Ok calling it now. Someone woke up in the middle of the night, heard the thing about self destruction and they did what scott did and went into cerebro.
Clark well either has had his memories surpressed (most likely) since he remembers Rogue or they were taken and are held somewhere. GREAT STORY!
Parks98 chapter 84 . 4/18/2016
OH SHIT SOMEONE GRAB ME A PHONES CAUSE I CALLED IT!
Parks98 chapter 83 . 4/18/2016
...oh well not what I was hopping for but this was good to
Parks98 chapter 81 . 4/18/2016
Oh son of a bitch! So Luthor gets the supersuit and now we are gonna get Juggernaut. AND we can't even have him fight a full powered clark...wait could it be? YES YES YES PLEASE! Juggernaut VS Doomsday!
Parks98 chapter 80 . 4/18/2016
You know I wonder how he's going to react to X23...ohhhhh shhhhiiiiiiiit this is not going to be pretty.
Parks98 chapter 79 . 4/18/2016
Daaaammmnn everyone is having sex...ok btw who wants to bet that Mystique is gonna try and cut Gambit's dick off?
1,841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »