Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 1
Difdi chapter 68 . 1/15/2015
You have a technical error and a typo in chapter 68.

The typo is in your description of the toy planes - the word you want is bi-plane or possibly bi-winged. Bi-pedal means two feet - like a human has two feet.

The technical error is where you have Kitty hacking into the Patent Office. There is absolutely no need to do so, since the Patent Office archives are publicly available.

That's one reason why some inventions aren't patented - WD-40 oil, for example, isn't patented because to get a patent you have to disclose the formula, plans or process of the invention. Patents eventually expire, allowing anyone to build the invention - WD-40, to continue with the example, would be in the public domain now if it had been patented, but by keeping the formula secret instead, the manufacturer is still the sole supplier of it and it has made them rich.
Difdi chapter 67 . 1/15/2015
You have a typo in chapter 67 - it's Quebecois, not Quebecian.
Difdi chapter 63 . 1/15/2015
Yeah, Deadpool is nuttier than squirrel crap, but ironically the thing that makes him seem the craziest to most people, the fourth wall thing, isn't him being crazy at all.

That awareness is one of my favorite things about the character, and honestly, there's a good point in there. Fifteen chapters is way too long to go without at least mentioning him...
Difdi chapter 55 . 1/14/2015
You have a typo almost at the end of chapter 55 - there is no 't' in the word disdain. You spelled it as 'distain'.
Difdi chapter 53 . 1/14/2015
With regards to your 'half-joke', normal people can tell it's a joke, the author doesn't need to explain it.

By explaining that way you are doing one of two things. Either you think the reader is too stupid to know it's a joke, or the joke is so weak no one is likely to make the connection wiout the explanation - but if the joke is that weak, you're probably better off skipping it.

Either way, it's a jarring disruption to the flow of the story.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 30 . 1/14/2015
This chapter is just messed up I am tempted to say I hate it since you made him turn In to kal and into a total jerk to rogue and the same for rogue
Difdi chapter 36 . 1/13/2015
Well, depending on the version of Loki, I can think of one excellent reason why Rogue could absorb Thor but not Loki - in the movieverse (and some comic book retcons) Thor is Asgardian, but Loki is a transformed/adopted Frost Giant.

Unless Rogue has demonstrated an ability to absorb frost giants, that right there would be enough.

Another possibility is what you said - powerful supernatural types can shield themselves. Thor is a bit of an oaf at times, and it's certainly possible he forgot to raise his shields.
Difdi chapter 15 . 1/13/2015
Shrinking clothes is funny. It made me wonder though, if someone cloned Kitty several times, and they all came out as little kids, would anyone survive making an "itty bitty kitty committee" joke in front of her, even with invulnerability?

Hehehehehe...
Difdi chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Describing someone as having 'chocolate mocha' colored skin is redundant - like saying 'ATM machine'. Mocha is chocolate coffee, so 'chocolate mocha' is the same as saying 'chocolate chocolate coffee'.
afi123 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
LOL the end...Beast ruining clark's game :p haha
Guest chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
Great story! Thanks for sharing it!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 36 . 11/10/2014
If you watched the movie Thor, you'd know why Rogue can absorb Thor but not Loki. Though I won't tell you why. You'll have to each the movie for the answer. It's awesome.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
Did you mean to reference Star Trek 4 the voyage home? I say this because Spock responds to a quote from Dr McCoy by giving the exact play, act, and scene. The line is, "Angels and ministers of grace defend us."
imperator277 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Out of curiosity what was kitty so nervous about? I don't think that was addressed.
CertainEnd chapter 86 . 7/19/2014
This story was a remarkable one. It was shaking in the beginning. All stories have their ups and downs. This story had allot of ups and very little downs. In fact, it became rock solid by the tenth chapter. Everything onward was just satisfied reading. This story took me for a ride straight to the finish line for all it was worth. This great story that you made deserves to be read multiple times, and I will soon be reading its sequels. I don't know if they will become disappointments but this one wasn't. Only time will tell. Now if you were to ask me if I recommend this to someone. The answer is Hell yeah I recommend it!
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »