Reviews for Making Such a Fool of Me
Kkaty chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Freaking genius

love it
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
WAHAHAH! I was barfing in my mouth already thinking how could Jesse get Rachel preggers! HAHAHAHA! ANd you totally saved myself from complete humiliation from myself. Haha. That was a really meean way to win! Haha, but HEY! It's about time New Directions play dirty a little bit. Great job. ;D
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this is good
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
hahahhaah well played rachel berry :)

amazing job
HeartForSoul chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I figured out the fake pregnancy thing whenever Puck mentioned Rachel being hot 'even with a pregnant belly'.
TurnItUp89 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I hope you reply when I say this: You almost seriously shattered my heart into a thousands pieces with this story. Rachel and Jesse makes me gag, so reading that he knocked her up really had me shook up. But then i died of laughter when when she rip the belly out.

Great job hun!Lets keep Puckleberry alive! Viva la Puckleberry! lol
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I really loved this. Ire-read it like 6 times! This was so good, I an imagine that when Rachel finds out that she'll be angry enough to do this to Jesse. It's awesome. Well done :P
PuckLuvsRachel chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I love Jesse, probably just b/c he's played by Jonathan Groff lol, but i just know i'm gonna hate him later. This was definately one of the funniest fics i have ever read. Making him believe she was pregnant? Fantastic! It would be a total Puck move to stay behind just long enough to get to flip him off lol.
satomika chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
i think i love this!

but i so love jesse too!
caress of shadows chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I loved this, and I did almost have heart failure at the thought of someone besides Puck knocking Rachel up! I love Jesse too, I just feel like he is the male version of Rachel so its kind of creepy that they are together. I will be heartbroken when he reclaims his position in VA.
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
i could totally see Puck as the instigator of this deviousness ... gah ... if only ryan murphy could see how truly awesome a puckleberry coupling would be on the show ... the sheningans (and hotness) would just be epic! great one-shot!
CajunTiger504 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awesome job!

the whole story I just kept repeating in my head "this is all a prank" and it was... YAY!
demurelyyours chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Deception and manipulation is fun. It's truly a gift!

Btw, I requested to follow you on twitter (I'm cctejada, just so you don't think some rando creep is following you).

Great job!
Beccarwen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I really liked that story, you should write other storie just like this one. I acctually prefer lighter and more silly stories like this, once and a while.