Reviews for Spirit Bound Quotes
Grace chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love this book it's amazing and these are great quotes!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love it!

~Xela
livandletliv chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved that :) it brought me back inside the story, I think you should add the part where rose tells the littleboy to hit Dimitri :)
Princess Antanasia the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You have pegged all my favorite quotes from that book! One thing, though.

"Love fades. Mine did."

Yeah. Right. Of course it did, Dimitri. Go sell stupid somewhere else. We all saw how you reacted when they arrested her.
gracefish21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OMG! cant wait to read it , this got me soo pumped!
SeverusSaidAlways chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
SPIRIT BOUND WAS EPIC!

OMFG I was like hyperventilating the whole time! I don't think I can re-read it though, since I almost cried everytime Dimitri spoke. I'd prefer him to be Strigoi then to act like he did! anywayyy random rant. sorry.

I really liked this idea where you posted quotes. :)

PS Did anyone else cry at "I've given up on you," he said back, voice also soft. "Love fades. Mine has." haha im a sap :)
Ali-Is-In-Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/20/2010

to get it

*_*

x
jenn chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
heyy :) wat is ur current grade like in school... we only have like eight more days...yayyyyyy...im so happy more time to hang out with my friends and make money...yep im thirteen and i have a job... well is at my parents supermarket so im kinda like the manager there... also i asked my dad for a punching bag and he said yes but that i have to use it (since i ask fro alot of stuff use it for a while then ditch it)... Oh and are you going to writ a fanfic for spirit bound? sorry i talk alot and since i didn't camoe to school yestereday i have to catch up with my class mates wich is easy im a honors student... but i get in trouble a lot.
fickl life chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awesome i have to go out and buy this
jenn chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
i went to kroder and bought the book i like finished in two days i just can't get ver the shock that rose let adrian drink from her and that dimitri is back i was like so siked i was squeeling all day... but like wow it was like unbeileable.. still can't wait till december 14 for the sixth book (forgot the title name sorry) But again WOW!

P.S. UD 4 drop dead gorgeaous
Cathleen.Belikova chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I have a couple of quotes for you. Like your idea.

Page 126 - 'Put your teeth anywhere near me and it'll be your last meal'

Page 142 - 'No, but I am the one who can tie you up by the side of the road and make an anonymous call back to the prison with your whereabouts.'
DimkasDhampirx chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Queen Tatiana Died ?:O
VA-FAN chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
PLZ ADD MORE!
sydrians chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OMG, I always loved the line with the "I had an excellent instructor.." along the lines of that.

And ohhhhh, with Dimitri and the whole "Don't touch her" it;s obvious that he loves her, and he's trying to deny it. Something huge will happen between them in Last Sacrifice FO' SHO!

Spirit Bound was just. AMAZING. I hyperventilated while reading it - in the middle of class - and almost fainted. I had to be told to calm down. I got SO wound up. There's so much I could talk about in it, but I'm not sure my fingers are up to that strength!