Reviews for Palmistry
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I loved this so much! Feuilly and Jeahan are probably my favoirte amis. (then Enjolras of course.)So it's only natural that I'd love this. AND IT WASN'Y OVERLY SLASHY! YAY! Because I am Mme Feuilly. No touchy!XD
ColonelDespard chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Delightful to see your focus expand to more of the ABC circle! And very interesting to have these two characters interacting, as one could see them as representing polar opposites in some respects, and yet another interpretation could see a closer kinship than merely their mutual Republican sentiments. Great work, as always.
Mlle Patria chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Yet another wonderful story! I must say that you are fast becoming one of my favorite authors on this site. I get very excited whenever I see that you've posted something new. Sorry about gushing a bit, but I felt that I needed to say it. My absolute favorite part of this story is the way that you described the fraternity of the Amis. It's unspoken and nobody keeps track of who owes who what. That has to be the best way I've yet heard it described, although it sounds silly the way I paraphrased it. I also really liked the way that Feuilly explained that he noticed how some say "should" while others say "will". It's a very beautiful and thought provoking choice of wording and symbolism (or maybe my English class is just getting to me). I can't wait until you post something new.

-Mlle Patria
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
your Jehan is so adorable! I love how he gets so defensive about his poetry!
frustratedstudent chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Lovely, lovely! I always like how you write Jehan: a sweet but insightful boy who is intrepid enough to build barricades AND share his observations. I also like how you wrote Feuilly's being out of place-it is something that really had to come up sometime as opposed to the usual tendency of portraying all the Amis in constant amity.