Reviews for One Promise Kept: A Saga
dreeming chapter 38 . 3h
This is so fantastic, I'm so so glad I stumbled upon this that I could rave like the Hatter.
FatalStarshine chapter 77 . 2/15
I feel awful for not reviewing more, I got so sucked into the story that I was more concerned with hitting 'next'. Dx
Hopefully when I review again it won't be on my tablet so it will be decent.
As of right now I'm loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens in book 3.
FatalStarshine chapter 10 . 2/13
Loving this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
izzybizzy333 chapter 189 . 1/7
I've loved this fic for a long while now. It's one of the staples I always return to, an adventure I enjoy everytime and a marvel of writing and characterization I wonder at even time. Thank you! I have to admit though, my only dissatisfaction with it is that Alice and Hatter only had one child. I was so looking forward to Tamial being a big brother, and Tarrant spoiling a little girl, and his rage resurfacing when she starts dating... I even almost wrote it.. Until I realized I'd be writing fanfiction of fanfiction, which seemed a bit much to even me. Plus, I couldn't figure out a name. These are your characters, and I can't possibly follow in your footsteps. Thank you for this experience and I hope you do find another prompt.
Little.Red.Box.III chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
You are a wonderful writer. I have never read a more beautifully written fanfiction. This story actually captured and consumed me rather than just being a way to entertain myself for a moment. I couldn't stop reading for a second.
XxStarfire268xX chapter 38 . 8/20/2014
OMG this is amazing! You are an amazing writer, i'm impressed with your writing skills! i just finished book 1, it was awesome. This is one of the best fanfictions i've read in this sitw and there's still a long way till i finish the whole story, but i don't care. I love everything about this story. Congratulations! Adding this to favorites NOW.
Sorry for my bad english.
ArabellaFaith chapter 189 . 8/18/2014
This story has utterly consumed me for the last few days. It was lovely and perfect and I can't thank you enough for writing it. I sincerely hope that someday you will give us more snippets about this wonderful universe you've created and let us see a bit more of it!
ArabellaFaith chapter 38 . 8/16/2014
I had absolutely no intention of starting an epic saga, let alone an AiW one...but this drew me in so utterly that now I can't resist! It is absolutely lovely and I can't wait to keep reading the rest!
Ray ray chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
I just thought you should know that I have loved this story so much. I have already read it once and I was so sad to see it end. It has only been a month or two and I'm already rereading it. I truly do love it. It is beautifully written. I'm just absolutely enam
SweetnSour333 chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
Son of a BITCH! The slim all of a cockroach!
SweetnSour333 chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
Oh no oh no oh no! I bet you Alice is going to be a bit more upset when she finds out the Hatter knew about it. DX

This is a fantastic story! ... Ahem just saying.
SweetnSour333 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Oh boy oh boy what is the Hatter planing? Oh and just so you know my good goodly writer you have me hooked so deep it's like when Mally got hold of the Bandersnatch's eye. This story is fantastic!
SweetnSour333 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
That last line is gold ... just saying.
SweetnSour333 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So I blindly went into this story because it was recommended by one of my favorite FanFiction writers LA Knight and I am so glad a took her word.

One chapter and I am hooked and then when I check to see how many chapters there are I have fallen in love! like I am swooning right now. XD

Ok so My favorite part about this is how easy it is for me to picture this like a movie. Your way of writing is fantastic and I love how your descriptions of how Mirana moves is spot on! She is by far my favorite character in Alice in Wonderland and it makes me so happy you are writing her so well.

Now ... ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Sethanon chapter 189 . 5/21/2014
What a wonderful saga thank you for sharing this piece.

Fairfarren