Reviews for One Promise Kept: A Saga
VampCrazygirl chapter 189 . 8/24/2015
I just thought I should tell you, now that I've reached the end, that I truly loved your story.
Lady Zutara chapter 60 . 6/29/2015
OMGOSH! Soo Alice has finally gone around the bend.
Lady Zutara chapter 52 . 6/28/2015
You've created such an intricate world! I really just can't stop fangirling over every aspect of this story! It deserves tons more reviews.
And the heart line is just so sweet. _
Lady Zutara chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
LOL. His third hope is kind of hilarious.
Lady Zutara chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
You're so creative! All these traditions and rites of passage you've made are so out of the box and amazing.
Lady Zutara chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
:O :O
Ooooooo what's gonna happen to Alice!?
Lady Zutara chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Awh that was definitely one of their cuter exchanges.
_
Lady Zutara chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Darn. I hate the hatter's role of just sitting around and waiting. What a very sad existence indeed. I really hope that changes at some point in the story. Alice should wait on him for once.
Lady Zutara chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Yet another amazing chapter! How are you doing this?! How is every chapter so good?! It's so cute watching their relationship unfold. It doesn't feel forced or unnatural like in a lot of fics. So, good job!
Lady Zutara chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Oooooo I wonder what Alice will decide! Another amazong chapter! Thanks for writing this, just thanks. :')
Lady Zutara chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
I loveeeee the emotions flying about this chapter! It's just so beautiful and breathtaking and mad! :'D
Lady Zutara chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Awh! Great beginning! I'm excited to see where this goes!
dreeming chapter 38 . 5/30/2015
This is so fantastic, I'm so so glad I stumbled upon this that I could rave like the Hatter.
FatalStarshine chapter 77 . 2/15/2015
I feel awful for not reviewing more, I got so sucked into the story that I was more concerned with hitting 'next'. Dx
Hopefully when I review again it won't be on my tablet so it will be decent.
As of right now I'm loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens in book 3.
FatalStarshine chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
Loving this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!