Reviews for One Promise Kept: A Saga
Lady Zutara chapter 60 . 6/29
OMGOSH! Soo Alice has finally gone around the bend.
Lady Zutara chapter 52 . 6/28
You've created such an intricate world! I really just can't stop fangirling over every aspect of this story! It deserves tons more reviews.
And the heart line is just so sweet. _
Lady Zutara chapter 40 . 6/28
LOL. His third hope is kind of hilarious.
Lady Zutara chapter 26 . 6/28
You're so creative! All these traditions and rites of passage you've made are so out of the box and amazing.
Lady Zutara chapter 22 . 6/28
:O :O
Ooooooo what's gonna happen to Alice!?
Lady Zutara chapter 17 . 6/28
Awh that was definitely one of their cuter exchanges.
_
Lady Zutara chapter 12 . 6/28
Darn. I hate the hatter's role of just sitting around and waiting. What a very sad existence indeed. I really hope that changes at some point in the story. Alice should wait on him for once.
Lady Zutara chapter 10 . 6/28
Yet another amazing chapter! How are you doing this?! How is every chapter so good?! It's so cute watching their relationship unfold. It doesn't feel forced or unnatural like in a lot of fics. So, good job!
Lady Zutara chapter 8 . 6/28
Oooooo I wonder what Alice will decide! Another amazong chapter! Thanks for writing this, just thanks. :')
Lady Zutara chapter 6 . 6/27
I loveeeee the emotions flying about this chapter! It's just so beautiful and breathtaking and mad! :'D
Lady Zutara chapter 1 . 6/27
Awh! Great beginning! I'm excited to see where this goes!
dreeming chapter 38 . 5/30
This is so fantastic, I'm so so glad I stumbled upon this that I could rave like the Hatter.
FatalStarshine chapter 77 . 2/15
I feel awful for not reviewing more, I got so sucked into the story that I was more concerned with hitting 'next'. Dx
Hopefully when I review again it won't be on my tablet so it will be decent.
As of right now I'm loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens in book 3.
FatalStarshine chapter 10 . 2/13
Loving this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
izzybizzy333 chapter 189 . 1/7
I've loved this fic for a long while now. It's one of the staples I always return to, an adventure I enjoy everytime and a marvel of writing and characterization I wonder at even time. Thank you! I have to admit though, my only dissatisfaction with it is that Alice and Hatter only had one child. I was so looking forward to Tamial being a big brother, and Tarrant spoiling a little girl, and his rage resurfacing when she starts dating... I even almost wrote it.. Until I realized I'd be writing fanfiction of fanfiction, which seemed a bit much to even me. Plus, I couldn't figure out a name. These are your characters, and I can't possibly follow in your footsteps. Thank you for this experience and I hope you do find another prompt.