Reviews for One Promise Kept: A Saga
XToWeirdToLiveX chapter 90 . 3/15
This must be a contender for the best fics I have ever read, I have come back to read it all again I seem to be doing that a lot lately with my personal favorites. I never thought I would get into a tarrant and Alice ship when I first read it...I was so wrong they are legit the most perfect couple both desperately loving the other. originally I thought the age gap was gonna bother me for some weird reason but it doesn't make a difference they are most definitely and utterly obsessed with each other it's beautifulwipes away tears of joyD
I severely took that out of context
Guest chapter 74 . 10/25/2016
Haha I kind of ship Leif and Alice together
Guest chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
Awwww this chapter made me so happy
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
cant wait to read!
Sebine chapter 35 . 5/8/2016
They are a matched pair of nutters

And it is adorable.
VampCrazygirl chapter 189 . 8/24/2015
I just thought I should tell you, now that I've reached the end, that I truly loved your story.
Lady Zutara chapter 60 . 6/29/2015
OMGOSH! Soo Alice has finally gone around the bend.
Lady Zutara chapter 52 . 6/28/2015
You've created such an intricate world! I really just can't stop fangirling over every aspect of this story! It deserves tons more reviews.
And the heart line is just so sweet. _
Lady Zutara chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
LOL. His third hope is kind of hilarious.
Lady Zutara chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
You're so creative! All these traditions and rites of passage you've made are so out of the box and amazing.
Lady Zutara chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
:O :O
Ooooooo what's gonna happen to Alice!?
Lady Zutara chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Awh that was definitely one of their cuter exchanges.
_
Lady Zutara chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Darn. I hate the hatter's role of just sitting around and waiting. What a very sad existence indeed. I really hope that changes at some point in the story. Alice should wait on him for once.
Lady Zutara chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Yet another amazing chapter! How are you doing this?! How is every chapter so good?! It's so cute watching their relationship unfold. It doesn't feel forced or unnatural like in a lot of fics. So, good job!