Reviews for Why One Must Not Attempt To Analyze A Child Genius
cuby18 chapter 2 . 9/10
I literally fell out of my chair, lauhging.
cuby18 chapter 1 . 9/10
Ouch. Poor Dr. Ruper. I really enjoyed this chapter. I was laughing so hard at some moments...
Anonymous Rex chapter 5 . 9/2
A shame the irony of being laughed at whilst preaching laughter therapy was not noted.
Silly Goose chapter 6 . 8/28
Great story! It is as if Mr. Colfer himself wrote it.
It was really enjoyable-and rip the doctors
Silly Goose chapter 4 . 8/28
R.I.P. Doctor Tyler he shoulda seen it comin
Silly Goose chapter 3 . 8/28
R.I.P. every one of the doctors
Portrayed so well, Artemis.
Person chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
One chapter in; I'm dying! :):):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Amazing. All of the stories are self contained enough to be their own little stories, but they do well taking external information from each other and the books (or book I guess) to juice them up that last bit. Needs a bit of punctuation and spelling revision though.
Mjansikka chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
This fic rules! I can't help but chuckle evilly. :D Artemis is awesome and you wrote him really well.
ProdigyGamingYT chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
Perfect! Perfectly in-character, well-written, and expertly thought out. Dr. Tyler, Betsy, and Steven in particular were funny. Kudos.
aVeryPissedOffDwarf chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Damn. This probably took so much research for the facts and shit. A really good story, with a unique idea. I liked Betsy the best. Great job.
Cheshire 106 chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
i love this 3 very creative :3
SilkySifaka chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
I love this! I read it eagerly and it's really well written! The stories are amazing, the dialogue is excellent and Artemis' character stays well defined. He stays in character throughout all seven.
Origamidragons chapter 1 . 4/20/2016