Reviews for Why One Must Not Attempt To Analyze A Child Genius
Artemis is perfect in this story, I can imagine him burning a painting and threatening someone with a knife just to have the last word! To be honest though, after Dr Robin I didn’t feel sorry for the psychologists. You don’t tell a kid who has lost their dad to get over it like that. It’s pretty unprofessional.
This has to be one of the best fictions on the AF site, please think about writing more :)
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 5 . 4/13
... Artemis is a fucking savage
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 7 . 3/19
Hilarious.
These chapters were magnificent . everyone that belonged to eion colfer stayed in character. It was perfect and anyone would have thought Eion Colfer wrote it himself. This is the best fan fiction I've read it was absolutely fantastic. My highest complements to you( and I don't give praise easily) . it was very entertaining and fabulously written.
Amazing you are a very talanted auther. You stayed true to the origanal characters and wrote stories was very intrigiung and I must commed you for your efforts and that tou are a writing genius .
Please continue to write.
This is hands down the best AF fanfic I've ever read
Raven0vv1 chapter 1 . 1/13
This has been one of my favourite AF fics for such a long time I love it so much
FleksAndru chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
This was simply too perfect
cuby18 chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
I literally fell out of my chair, lauhging.
cuby18 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Ouch. Poor Dr. Ruper. I really enjoyed this chapter. I was laughing so hard at some moments...
Anonymous Rex chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
A shame the irony of being laughed at whilst preaching laughter therapy was not noted.
Silly Goose chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
Great story! It is as if Mr. Colfer himself wrote it.
It was really enjoyable-and rip the doctors
Silly Goose chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
R.I.P. Doctor Tyler he shoulda seen it comin
Silly Goose chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
R.I.P. every one of the doctors
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
Portrayed so well, Artemis.