Reviews for Why One Must Not Attempt To Analyze A Child Genius
snoopyvanpeltx chapter 1 . 4/7
This is the sixth time I'm rereading this fic. It's doubtlessly the best fic ever written, I swear. The wittiness and refreshing sarcasm, coupled witn an excellent writing style, perhaps only second to Colfer himself, has made (re)reading this fic an extremely enjoyable experience. Please write more!
Spannerspoon chapter 7 . 3/30
Hahaha! *dies laughing*

These had me in stitches! So easy to see him doing this, the knife one was by far my favourite - brilliantly written and really kept with the tone of AF, loved it!
KestrelRaven9 chapter 2 . 2/22
Very entertaining, I must say.
ShadowBlade1223 chapter 7 . 2/17
For some reason, I can't sign in right now. THAT WAS AWESOME! Pretty much the mental equivalent of Artemis pwning every boss fight in the history of video games.
Horrible comparison, but it works, sort of...
Dude. You're brilliant. Freaking bravo.
lovely
bkasavan chapter 7 . 2/15
Awesome. Im' going to try to find how artemis dealt with Dr. Po.
bkasavan chapter 6 . 2/15
This was nice.
Seshat Constance chapter 7 . 2/11
Bravo! You captured Artemis perfectly throughout the entire piece. Every detail of this story is just...wow. Nice job!
Sapphirine chapter 6 . 2/3
And this is now my favorite fanfiction ever so far.
Artemis is perfectly in-character, the story perfectly believable to the original series, and the idea is something fans definitely wonder about.

Thank you for this great fanfiction, it made my day!

Keep up the fantastic work,
-sapphirine
moosejuice5 chapter 7 . 1/22
THIS was funny, one of the best comedy fics iv read
GuyWithAHelmet chapter 2 . 1/6
This portrays Artemis Fowl perfectly. I could definitely see him playing mind games like this with any professor. As well and turning bullies into terrified blobs of complacency. This is probably one of the best written Artemis Fowl FanFic's I've ever read. Eoin Colfer would be proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Gives a new meaning to ROFL
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
*Standing ovation* I can confidently say that this is the most excellent fanfiction I've ever read (are you Eoin Colfer? You write EXACTLY like him.) Well-done!
O chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
really, really, really amazing writing.

read this more than six times already, and it's soooo good.
Obvious Ghost chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Wow. This was absolutely great. I want to reread these books now...