Reviews for Why One Must Not Attempt To Analyze A Child Genius
ProdigyGaming chapter 7 . 9/27
Perfect! Perfectly in-character, well-written, and expertly thought out. Dr. Tyler, Betsy, and Steven in particular were funny. Kudos.
aVeryPissedOffDwarf chapter 7 . 7/31
Damn. This probably took so much research for the facts and shit. A really good story, with a unique idea. I liked Betsy the best. Great job.
Cheshire 106 chapter 7 . 7/1
i love this 3 very creative :3
SilkySifaka chapter 7 . 6/25
I love this! I read it eagerly and it's really well written! The stories are amazing, the dialogue is excellent and Artemis' character stays well defined. He stays in character throughout all seven.
Origamidragons chapter 1 . 4/20
Dr. A Freudian Slip? Nice XD
Adamant39 chapter 7 . 1/26
... this could literally be a spin off from the actual series. I tip my hat to you sir!
Wish my fics were this smart...
I did try though.
ThatAnnoyingGirl chapter 7 . 1/22
Amazing! I loved it and your an amazing author 3
merryfortune chapter 7 . 1/4
This is fantastic. It's made me all smiley and tinglt, constantly curious as to how Artemis is going to play with the next person. I really liked your OCs. They were diverse and interesting.
MispeldNayms chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
That was awesome!
MispeldNayms chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
This chapter was fabulous! :D
MispeldNayms chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Poor dude.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
ha, this is funny. Did you just research random areas of astronomy and psychology, or did you actually happen to know this offhand? I have to admit I was slightly offended that I had to reread a few of his little informational speeches to grasp it. I hate astronomy.
blackkyu chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
Haha, I had a lot of fun with this story, thanks!
Glaux Bryonia chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Nice work! Though I have to remark that I do not believe all psychologists would be so pretentious to assume all kinds of things about Artemis. Not that it matters. This was fun!
MS.FANTASTIC chapter 1 . 11/29/2015