Reviews for Why One Must Not Attempt To Analyze A Child Genius
Violete Death chapter 7 . 22h
These chapters were magnificent . everyone that belonged to eion colfer stayed in character. It was perfect and anyone would have thought Eion Colfer wrote it himself. This is the best fan fiction I've read it was absolutely fantastic. My highest complements to you( and I don't give praise easily) . it was very entertaining and fabulously written.
Amazing you are a very talanted auther. You stayed true to the origanal characters and wrote stories was very intrigiung and I must commed you for your efforts and that tou are a writing genius .
Please continue to write.
This is hands down the best AF fanfic I've ever read
Raven0vv1 chapter 1 . 1/13
This has been one of my favourite AF fics for such a long time I love it so much
FleksAndru chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
This was simply too perfect
cuby18 chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
I literally fell out of my chair, lauhging.
cuby18 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Ouch. Poor Dr. Ruper. I really enjoyed this chapter. I was laughing so hard at some moments...
Anonymous Rex chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
A shame the irony of being laughed at whilst preaching laughter therapy was not noted.
Silly Goose chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
Great story! It is as if Mr. Colfer himself wrote it.
It was really enjoyable-and rip the doctors
Silly Goose chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
R.I.P. Doctor Tyler he shoulda seen it comin
Silly Goose chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
R.I.P. every one of the doctors
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
Portrayed so well, Artemis.
Person chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
One chapter in; I'm dying! :):):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Amazing. All of the stories are self contained enough to be their own little stories, but they do well taking external information from each other and the books (or book I guess) to juice them up that last bit. Needs a bit of punctuation and spelling revision though.