Reviews for 3x00 Summer Heat
honeyandvodka chapter 22 . 2/24
A great read over the last few days :) looking forward to checking out some of your newer stories :)
honeyandvodka chapter 5 . 2/20
This is really great, really looking forward to devouring it over the next few days!
redorchid23 chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
The dress that Kate wore to the Heat Wave book launch was blue not grey.
Rae chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
You do know, you took the death of Carly Mackintosh straight from real life. Natalie Wood died the exact same way. They even made a TV move entitled, "The Mystery of Natalie Wood." I hope you know who she is, but if you don't; she was and actress, married to actor Robert Wagner, she was in the movie "West Side Story", where she played the lead Maria.
JM131 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
I stumbled across this story and I am so glad I did. What a wonderful, well written mystery. It flowed perfectly and there were no 'filler' chapters - every chapter moved the story forward. So so important for me to enjoy a fic. The 'guest stars' were well written and I really enjoyed the way you wrote Det. Buckman; how we got to know him as the story progressed was so well done. And TC (Rick and TC...was that a little salute to Magnum PI? ;) was perfect. I could almost picture how these characters looked. I must say, well done. This is the first of your stories I have read, but it won't be the last.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
Aww this was great! Wish you would continue thus AU!
SeannysMom chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
What a wonderful story ! An old story but still a very good one. Mystery, suspense, romance : a good way to spend a pleasant moment. I really liked it. Thank you
KelticRogue chapter 22 . 4/22/2012
Enjoyed the story, I read it a little late, liked the dialogue, and plltline. Interesting 20 year murder history story with a fashion history too.
fanka77 chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
Nicely done!
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 22 . 11/26/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY! AND NOW I AM GOING TO READ THE SEQUEL! :D
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
HAHAHAHHAAH if that was the real Naked Heat ending, I'd totally read it too! :D
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
Oh my god...seriously that was probably one of the best murder stories ever. AWESOME. AND NOW BECKETT'S AWAKE!
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Okay if she dies in the next chapter...i will break.
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
OH SNAP!

I KNEW IT.

I KNEW IT.

THE DRINKS LOOKED SO SUSPICIOUS.

UGH...AND I LIKED TC! :
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
WHAT!

KATE. STOP DENYING IT OH MY GOD. WHY DON'T YOU WANT CASTLE, WHY? WHY WHY WHY!

Damn myself for getting way too attached to stories lol.