Reviews for Filtered
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Thank God for Bobby Singer AND Sam Winchester! xo
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was heart shredding, but really well done. Loved it, dark and all. xo
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Sam looked exasperated for a moment. "They were love poems, Dad. Dean. Love poems. And it was decent iambic pentameter," Sam said, his expression pleading with his father to understand.

That really cracked me up! xo
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
i think i love you. no seriously, your stories make me unreasonably happy. :)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Oh god this is just heartbreaking. I love it so much. Perfect
Haylia Jones chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
this was a really great fic. very heart-felt and insightful. Sam's brilliance in the final chapter and the simple but meaningful written words were very well done.
jenilee chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Your note reminded me that I hadn’t had a chance to get back and review this. You know how much I hate to just say "nice story" and run but sometimes its so long by the time I get caught up, I forget altogether. LOL

It’s fitting that Sam’s final letter would be this one.

This one hurt even more than the other stories. I think because Dean had John for support in a way he doesn’t have him in this story. Thank goodness for Bobby though. I love your Bobby. His words to Dean couldn’t have been anymore perfect. Simple and direct, just like Bobby. He’d never be one to give long speeches on how things’ll get better and John will come around or Sam will. This is the one thing that he could say that would have said it all.

I love the closing line.

You know how much I love any thing to do with the windows, light and sounds and all of those scenes painted such beautifully imagery in my head so I thought I’d mention a couple of other things. I always appreciate when people add actions. It brings so much of their personality into the scene or to me anyway.

I love this-

“Instead he ran a hand over his face and cursed at the dead brown grass of the front yard“.

And this-

“He scratched the back of his neck and looked over his shoulder toward the Impala where neither of his boys had yet to emerge.”

I also love the crickets and frogs. I miss crickets. I have even considered buying the bait crickets from the pet store I miss them that much. LOL

Wonderful tie-in to Redemption. Thank you.
DeadSoShh666 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Okay, this fanfic is absolutely amazing! I really enjoy the descriptions and atmosphere you provide for the audience. You know those stories "Bob grabbed the banana. Bob ate the banana. Bob threw away the peeling"? Yeah, your story is NOT like that. The description is just the right amount (because we're also aware of those stories that get a little TOO overzealous with description. Takes skill, but gets a little boring at times). The only thing I kind of wished we saw was Dean being a little bit more melancholy, maybe not so apathetic after Sam was found. Description was GREAT, but I think what we saw was Dean trying to use some sort of apathetic facade so he doesn't breakdown completely. Actually..yeah, now that I type that, that was a pretty ingenious idea. Perfect job!

I'm excited to continue reading your story. Great way to get it started!
Ihni chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I love all of these three so called chapters. Or stories. There's so much thought behind them. And it probably helps that I'm listening to Stuart Jones - Higher Vibration while I'm reading this. I feel very ... content now. Well done writing these!
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Loved this story as much as the first chapter. I sure wish you would write continuations for them. Through recovery and discovery? Thanks so much for the great story! Nicole.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Loved this chapter, and totally believable, Sam leaving a post it note and letter with Bobby. And loved how Bobby waited until the time was right before giving the letter to Dean, then later showing him the post it note. I'll always be your brother - so true, in leaving John and heading off to college Sam had not option but to leave Dean too, but only physically, not emotionally.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Love and adore this story like all your stories about our favourite winchesters. with this young skinny version of sam; who wrote the letter to dean and bobby, you had me. great.
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Nice Story - Merry Christmas
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
wow..that was like..completely heartbreaking..but so well written..

despite the darkness of it (lol), good job :)
jenilee chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This popped up in my mailbox at like 2 in the morning just when I was on my way to bed. Of course I had to read it! :D

But it's taken me this long to get around to saying how much I loved it and I'm sorry for that.

“John was too tired to argue the point, but it was a distinction he'd remember”.- LOL..Kids you practically need to be a lawyer to find the loopholes they can find.

I really like your John. In fact I really like that this was from his pov. You managed to merge a gruff, loving, frustrated parent with the focused and no-nonsense hunter John. It works very well.

"He writes just like your mother," John said as if it explained everything”.- I really loved this. It was a bit of a stab to the heart after everything.

I loved that it was a Sidhe. I love the legends and fairy tales.. especially to do with the Fae. Not that I can remember most of them now. LOL But they always left me with that feeling that was caught in between beautiful and scaring me to death.

And it wouldn't be me if I didn't mention the gorgeous scene when John found Sam. The whole thing is beautifully done and I'd need to c/p the section but I loved the way it moved back and forth between the beauty of the surroundings and the realisation that it was Sam that he was finding. You know my love of your contrasts. LOL

Another gorgeous chapter and really I wish someone would pay you to write for me full time. LOL