Reviews for Hope
Continue!
Lori chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
Ugh! you must continue!
americananime chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
oooh! Good! But in all my americananime no baka-ness, I still don't understand who said the first part.. Nosedive or Wildwing? Grrr... anyway, two things that tweeked me out of the 'mood.' Stylist is one word, and exclimation points [!] don't tend to look good in narritives, if you take my meaning. Oh.. third thing... the line about "The voice faded after the last line, which didn't make sense because the tense was all confused." Kind of threw me, too, since mess about tense doesn't usually matter in a chant-like poem such as the one you said. Anyway, great, keep going.
americananime chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
OK... I suddenly feel the need to review this story chapter by chapter... Two-hours-to-kill stories usually turn into long and twisting story arcs .. (outsidelookingin,coughcough); I hope this shall do the same, or end in itself as a wonderful work of fiction. All though the first question was somewhat confusing, I like it. But was it narrated by Wildwing or Nosedive? It sounds maybe like either, but more mature than Dive could. Mmm. More long and not-really-insightful reviews to come ...
Taura Callisto chapter 2 . 2/23/2002
Great Story! I can't wait to read the rest, and find out what happens to poor Nosedive! )
Kaeera chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
Another drama and angsty Nosedive ficcie...LOVE IT! And I am sorry for reviewing this late, but I was busy...ehm...*coughs*

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!*glares*

We all pick on Nosedive, do we?*stares at the screen* BUT NO! I did pick on Mallotry*slaps on her shoulder proudly* But then again...I like it more tp pick on Divey...*halfhearted grin*

Mindless ramblings by Kaeera. Last word for today: CONTINUE!
Taura Callisto chapter 2 . 2/12/2002
OMG! Great start, I can't wait to read the rest, SOON *wink wink* )
Angelfire chapter 2 . 2/12/2002
Oooh. I like this. It's really good! Please finish this story. I'd be really unhappy if you didn't. :(