Reviews for Screech: Death Proof
PothenaIsMyLife chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Ok... This is... Interesting. You do know that Zack's father was introduced, and that Zack would never do that. Also, screech and Lisa don't live together. And this was jibberish. I didn't really understand what was going on. This was really bad, I'm sorry if that hurts but it is.
FreddyGots chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Did you use the English-to-Yakov-Smirnoff setting on Google Translate to proof this?
Brandon Burns chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I like the ending where Screech pushe's Belding out of the window and Zack is his son. please write the next chapter!
zafnak chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
How the frick do you give yourself a life sized tattoo on your back?
This story is so silly it has to some sort of bad food induced dream Screech is having...
the1ian chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Don't leave us hanging, I need to know what happens next!
Sonic The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Shut the fuck up you shitty ass shit licking cock sucking daddy fucker. This story IS stupid, and I made that account 2 years ago, so I don't give a shit about what the name is, you stupid little faggot wanker. I don't give a shit about what you think about Sonic , that doens't mean I jerk off to it like you jerk off to every guy that walks by. Go get your stupid gay manhole fucked you fucking shit. It's not like you have a cock.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Sonic- says the guy who has leetspeak "Sonic the Hedgehog" for a name. He hasn't even been relevant since the '90s, you wanker. I don't care if you thought it was terrible or whatnot, once you have a leetspeak name all credibility is lost. Go jerk off to one of your creepy Sonic fanfics you freak.
Kevelly chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Crazy save by the bell story but i like it
S0n1cTheHedgeh0g chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I don't need to review with more than 3 words: This is retarded.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well, that was different than I was expecting, but very enjoyable. More soon? Catch ya on the flip side.