Reviews for Screech: Death Proof
PothenaIsMyLife chapter 1 . 2/17
Ok... This is... Interesting. You do know that Zack's father was introduced, and that Zack would never do that. Also, screech and Lisa don't live together. And this was jibberish. I didn't really understand what was going on. This was really bad, I'm sorry if that hurts but it is.
FreddyGots chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Did you use the English-to-Yakov-Smirnoff setting on Google Translate to proof this?
Brandon Burns chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I like the ending where Screech pushe's Belding out of the window and Zack is his son. please write the next chapter!
zafnak chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
How the frick do you give yourself a life sized tattoo on your back?
This story is so silly it has to some sort of bad food induced dream Screech is having...
the1ian chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Don't leave us hanging, I need to know what happens next!
Sonic The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Shut the fuck up you shitty ass shit licking cock sucking daddy fucker. This story IS stupid, and I made that account 2 years ago, so I don't give a shit about what the name is, you stupid little faggot wanker. I don't give a shit about what you think about Sonic , that doens't mean I jerk off to it like you jerk off to every guy that walks by. Go get your stupid gay manhole fucked you fucking shit. It's not like you have a cock.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Sonic- says the guy who has leetspeak "Sonic the Hedgehog" for a name. He hasn't even been relevant since the '90s, you wanker. I don't care if you thought it was terrible or whatnot, once you have a leetspeak name all credibility is lost. Go jerk off to one of your creepy Sonic fanfics you freak.
Kevelly chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Crazy save by the bell story but i like it
S0n1cTheHedgeh0g chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I don't need to review with more than 3 words: This is retarded.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well, that was different than I was expecting, but very enjoyable. More soon? Catch ya on the flip side.