Reviews for Harry Potter and The Alternate Universe
AriGraz chapter 5 . 7/6
Please tell me this isn't discontinued...?
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 1/19
I apologize for not reviewing any of your previous chapters. The reason was that I downloaded this fic so I can read it without wi-fi access. Anyhow, I really REALLY like this story. When I read it at first, I thought it's gonna be the standard AU dimension-traveling fic, but when Tom suddenly shows up as Minister, I knew things are gonna be different. And now Potter became an auror!? Wow!

And one last thing, Potter truly has the power to attract Tom's attention no matter where he is xD Are you still gonna update?
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Everyone is different, and I wonder about Ginny's strange reactions. As for the duel, I have a feeling Harry is gonna kick Ron's ass xDD
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Ohhh so the two Harry's switched places! Wow that will be interesting! How old are they btw? No older than 18 I guess?
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Great Writing, love character development of this story, Tom operating from Shadows making him more dangerous. Absolutely love everything about it so far. hope you'll continue
Become's one with the story chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I've had this story favorited for a while now and I was thinking about it yesterday work Derby if it had been updated recently sadly you have not but I'm still hopeful this story will continue it is one of my favorite alternate dimension stories and the writing is pretty well done.

I look foreword to more of this story or just your writing

MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Not bad! Looking forward to more action both in fighting and in drama.

Hope you find the time to come back to this fic.
maya chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Hi, any chance you will continue? I love this story and would like to see how it develops:-)
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! Please please update soon! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Your writing is AMAZING. Wow. Just...update soon!
azerjaban chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
This is actually a very well written AU, and speaking as someone who is also writing an AU, I know exactly how much work went into this. You've created a fascinating universe. I'm so curious as to what will happen. I Loved Harrys conversation with riddle, I've your Sirius (ironically I'm writing him completely different in his reaction to Harry). I love your characterization of Harry, calm vulnerable and still kick ass.

But mostly I love your Ron, you've captured his easy laid back character perfectly. I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

If you need someone to bounce ideas off give me a shout. Even though I haven't updated I'm here I'm still writing my story (rewriting actually as I cringe reading it now). Best of luck. There's not many AUs that keep all the characters genuine without any !superpowers. I hope you keep this up.

flakeshake07 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Awesome story!:) can't wait till you update again:)
Mackenzied3333 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
please upload
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
That's a brilliant verbal sparing match between Tom and Harry.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Nice of you to let the reader know that Tom is still bad news. But who knows, he might be what is needed to drag the lazy wizarding world out of their stagnancy.
ballile chapter 5 . 10/7/2013