Reviews for Love and Hate
thestoriesshewrote chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
"Poke me in the eye with a stick". Pretty good way to interpret PMS. For both parties. Hahaha XD
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Yeah, poor Sam! To know that Jess was just a victim, that everything was made by Azazel and she died just because she loved him... That must hurt!

But I agree... Jess would never regret for meeting Sam, because she loved him... And that's all that matter in life, isn't it?

Well, I liked it ~ See you around!

Kisses

Rosetta
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Yeah, okay I am reviewing backwards.

What would poor Sam do with out his big bro there to help him and keep him sane.

Loved it.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great story. It was sad and kinda funny hearing Sam talk about Jess, desperately trying to be angry at her and hate her. I was right there with Dean trying to keep a straight face. And when he broke and Dean told him that love doesn't care about the circumstances of how they met, it made me feel warm and sad at the same time. Really sweet and awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awesome, beautifully written and true to character. Loved how Dean tried to help his little brother and Sam trying to hate Jess but just proving how much he loved her.

"Then she wasn't sorry she met you. No matter what happens, how things turn out, no matter how bad things get, when you love somebody, you're never sorry you were part of their life or that they were part of yours. Never mind how you met – she loved you, and that wasn't a fabrication or a manipulation. That was real, 'cause nothing gets through love that strong."

Great words, loved this.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I'm so addicted to drunk Sam! Well done :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I felt sorry for Sam as he thought about Jess and sorry for Dean as he tried to help his little brother deal with the memories.

Thanks for sharing the brothers with us.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I like your idea a lot. If he could just hate Jess ... but he keeps coming back to 'she loved him'. Sigh. I loved the way Dean explained it to him, "Never mind how you met – she loved you, and that wasn't a fabrication or a manipulation. That was real, 'cause nothing gets through love that strong."

And I particularly like the way you write them, "EXACTLY!" He said it like I'd come up with it all on my own and he hadn't just said it." lol And the way Dean took the bottle away and then let him have it back was very touching. I could go on ... Great story! Thanks!
SoloVoce chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I really like that line: "More than just being in love with you, she loved you." One thing is not the same as the other. What's most important is, who loves you. Anyway, you put it very well.

Nice job with Dean comforting Sam. :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/20/2010

_

Amen!

Great story. You do touching and heart-felt so well!

My heart aches for Sammy.

Good one!

Karen
candy-cake chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww this was so cute. Drunk Sam makes me laugh little ]
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Awww...this was so great. I liked it alot.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aw, Sammy:-( My heart breaks for him. This was so sweet and so funny and so sad all rolled up in one. Drunk Sam does tend to make me laugh I must admit! Loved this:-)