Reviews for Crouch, Touch, Pause, Engage
Zayide chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
H.O.T.T.! Hawt! wow girl...this one shot could be sucha wonderful human AU story, you should definitely consider continuing...
Bforqueen chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Woah...hot...I wanna come to France and see the rugby action now. Rugby is sooooooooooooo much better than AMerican Football. I mean, helmets are for pussies. So, check the blog tomorrow for the rec!

love you!
Homegrl aka Amanda chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Rugby is my all time favorite sport and I'm glad someone wrote about it. Great job!
charlybrownskie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Loved it! Jacob is so hot! U did a great job with ur story! I can't wait to read more of ur work! Thanks for a great read!
todream chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That was so hot! The locker room shower sex was great! Loved it. Your story won in my book!
mschenke chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Hooray! My two obsessions combined into a fic - rugby and Jake!

I think I caught a little goof. You talk about Jake in the scrum, but then the ref calls him out as wearing 10. I think Jake is a 4 or 5, maybe 8-man. Of course, this is my biased opinion as someone who has only played forward positions (and who is married to a lock).

Otherwise, I loved your story and I hope people don't get turned off because they don't know rugby.