Reviews for Two Step
JustAnotherHuman chapter 43 . 6/8
1 review
DuNamarSundavar chapter 25 . 1/18
I am going to be honest here. I know that this "something" Nick will find is linked in some way to Ellis, Rochelle and Coach. I'm calling it right now.
Martinity chapter 43 . 1/5
Thank you! Thanks for your work!
I've read your masterpiece in two days, i Couldnt stop reading your story! ITS SO AMAZING!
I never cried so much in my entire life or felt so much caused a story! But you changed that,dude!
Im still crying while im writing this here!
Damn man you got me! *xtrem fangirling*
You know why im Stil crying? Because even a masterpiece needs a "The End"
You've written the story excellent, since the first chapter til the last, all those feelings,details,atmosphere! Damn.
I really, really love your work 3
All those expressions and all.
What a ***** amazing masterpiece, im so glad i've found your story!

So sad that nick lost his dog, Cant deal with it. And all what nick went through... Just wow
I hope you have more Projekts in time, i neeed you! XD fml i love your work so much
Lovely fangirl greetings,
Kira
Guest chapter 43 . 12/22/2015

Please tell me at least Kyle died, so Nick got some retribution from that traitorous monster!
Cryer chapter 43 . 12/21/2015
All aboard the feels train...
Leon Jackson chapter 43 . 1/17/2015
I need to know what happened next. PLEASE WRITE MORE. Best story I've read. I cried reading so much of this. It just had some kind of insane effect on me. I love it. This is a masterpiece
Kaioo chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
jesuuus.

Did he really infect the husband though?

And why do I think she's a Witch now?
Kaioo chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Shouldn't Nick be asking/checking they're immune?

Actually, if a Smoker grabs you, can that infect you?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/29/2014
All I can say is, holy crap. Forgive me if I ramble a bit here. :D

What a masterpiece you have here. I love to read, but NEVER in all my life have I read something that could make me experience so many different emotions all at once. I first clicked on this expecting to read a story about zombies, but what I found instead was a story about the human experience- determination, friendship, love, loyalty, heartbreak, guilt; good, evil, and the grey area in between.
All the characters are beautifully complicated and wonderfully written- the depth you gave to Nick's character is absolutely incredible.
I could go on and on about this story, but I mostly just want to thank you. Thank you for working hard to provide this incredible journey that reading this story has been. It's been such a privilege to read. I hope that you continue to write and share your awesome talent with others- the world is definitely better for it. :)
RyderRosas chapter 43 . 10/19/2014
This was amazing. In all ways possible. I can't say anything else.
Sir Nipplefish chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Well... Two Steps. I think i fell in love with this story from the first chapter, compelling plot, amazing characterization and my favorite survivor fighting through the winter? Perfect!
This story kept me going for 5 hours straight and until i read that last sentence i was in deep.
also there are a few tear-bringing moments which gave me deep chills.

All in all this story is a definite favorite and i would recommend it to anyone that loves survival stories and left 4 dead in general. 100/100

Review by Sir Nipplefish
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
Lol fun fact I had mycoplasma pneumonia 3 times over a month in a half (my family kept passing it around since it's like a super virus type thing apperantly) and during that time I had finals, had to play in a Christmas parade, a figure skating competition, an do all my finals
I had 3 inhalers (and I'm allergic to penicillin too hooray) and yeah it really sucked and my lungs have never been the same
Great job with this so far, I love it and will probably write more when I get caught up :)
geko-blackjack chapter 43 . 7/1/2014
WELP. THIS WAS HEARTBREAKING.
I wish I was better with wording things, since I'm not going to be able do how much I enjoyed this justice, but first of I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for this fic! I've just blazed through it in the past two days and it's been such an intense experience - you have a real talent for creating tension and making things unpredictable - I found that I could never feel comfortable or uncaring throughout this entire journey, as I was constantly panicked about what might happen. This was particularly true for me with the Charger chapter; I felt so much dread for them, especially the wellbeing of Rob! A friend came round while I was halfway through it, and though I tried to carry a conversation, I couldn't stop worrying about it! Eventually I found myself having to pop on the TV for her while I finished the chapter, my only explanation being 'I'm so sorry, I'm halfway through this chapter and I THINK THE DOG MIGHT BE DEAD' - thankfully she understood!
The new zombie mutations you created were brilliantly scary, and yet you somehow managed to make hunger and pain and loneliness and being abandoned even more terrifying than the prospect of being attacked by the zombies. Quite a feat!
I also found that you were excellent at conveying the characters' suffering - I could really feel Nick's exhaustion and hunger, to the point where I would sometimes take a break from reading and find that I was pulling a horribly distressed face.
Overall, I absolutely loved this. The ending was beautiful (though even if it's not canon, I'm choosing to believe that Rob is one of the junkyard dogs because I cannot deal with any other possibility right now!), and I'm sure this story will stick with me for a very, very long time.
Looking forward to seeing more work from you!
Thanks again.
Mosca chapter 43 . 4/22/2014
I'm actually at loss for words because I don't think anything I could say could describe how fucking awesome this fic is. From the first chapter it captured me and I. Couldn't. Stop. Reading. From the writing stile, to the character development, to the plot, everything was perfection. It made me legitimately cry. The events and the reaction of Nick were so real and painful. I'm really excited to see the this is only the first part of a series, I can't really wait to read more.
Rotciv557 chapter 43 . 1/30/2014
One of the best fics ive read and, without a doubt, the best L4D fic ever.
Personal canon now, thank you very much.