Reviews for Two Step
Shadow chapter 43 . 8/21/2017
BEST STORY EVER GOOD FUCKING JOB
Shadow chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
God i love nick best con artist ever
Smashgunner chapter 43 . 7/6/2017
In memory of...

Rob as Himself
Terrence as Himself
Christopher as Himself
Amanda as Herself

Countless zombies were killed in the making of this film.

The Survivors Survived.
Smashgunner chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
aaaaaand...cue classic anime bitch. except 90% more human.

seriously that was out of place by about...a few lightyears?
Smashgunner chapter 23 . 7/6/2017
...HOP ON THE FEELS TRAIN. CHOO FUCKING CHOO.
Smashgunner chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
nick was a badass normally.

I'm starting to think he's a chuck Norris clone.
PretzelDemigod82 chapter 43 . 7/5/2017
Wow. That was such an amazing journey you've taken me, and presumably many others, on. This is undoubtably one of the absolute best fanfictions I've ever read. I often reread entire chapters because of how wonderfully they were crafted. I got attached to so many characters throughout this story, and wow you really know how to make people feel an array of emotions. I've laughed, I've cried, I've been shocked and angry. But in the end I'm left so satisfied, having been able to partake in this wonderful tale. Thank you so much for this. It was amazing. You're very talented and I hope you continue to keep on writing.
To anyone contemplating reading this, just read it. Don't worry about the length, or the tags or anything else. Itll be worth it.
StormLord654 chapter 19 . 4/25/2017
I'm crying. Rob no
Melon567 chapter 40 . 4/22/2017
This story is absolutely fantastic
DMD Hanafin chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Wow Christopher and Amanda are the most annoying couple i've encountered in fanfiction well done sir.
izuniias chapter 43 . 8/14/2016
I'm just speechless after reading this from beginning to end (in one day), like some times the story had me
Laughing, then crying, and just plain upset at someone of the things that happened. This is one of the few fanfics that have ever really made me overwhelmed with emotion and I just want to thank you for writing such an amazing story.
XKing-KitsuneX chapter 43 . 8/12/2016
...made me cry. You...
XKing-KitsuneX chapter 43 . 8/12/2016
I have been on this site for three years and this is the first story that has ever, EVER, made me are a masterful writer and should consider going professional. Damn good job.
JustAnotherHuman chapter 43 . 6/8/2016
1 review
DuNamarSundavar chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
I am going to be honest here. I know that this "something" Nick will find is linked in some way to Ellis, Rochelle and Coach. I'm calling it right now.