Reviews for Two Step
DMD Hanafin chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Wow Christopher and Amanda are the most annoying couple i've encountered in fanfiction well done sir.
NamelessFangirl chapter 43 . 8/14/2016
I'm just speechless after reading this from beginning to end (in one day), like some times the story had me
Laughing, then crying, and just plain upset at someone of the things that happened. This is one of the few fanfics that have ever really made me overwhelmed with emotion and I just want to thank you for writing such an amazing story.
XKing-KitsuneX chapter 43 . 8/12/2016
...made me cry. You...
XKing-KitsuneX chapter 43 . 8/12/2016
I have been on this site for three years and this is the first story that has ever, EVER, made me are a masterful writer and should consider going professional. Damn good job.
JustAnotherHuman chapter 43 . 6/8/2016
1 review
DuNamarSundavar chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
I am going to be honest here. I know that this "something" Nick will find is linked in some way to Ellis, Rochelle and Coach. I'm calling it right now.
Martinity chapter 43 . 1/5/2016
Thank you! Thanks for your work!
I've read your masterpiece in two days, i Couldnt stop reading your story! ITS SO AMAZING!
I never cried so much in my entire life or felt so much caused a story! But you changed that,dude!
Im still crying while im writing this here!
Damn man you got me! *xtrem fangirling*
You know why im Stil crying? Because even a masterpiece needs a "The End"
You've written the story excellent, since the first chapter til the last, all those feelings,details,atmosphere! Damn.
I really, really love your work 3
All those expressions and all.
What a ***** amazing masterpiece, im so glad i've found your story!

So sad that nick lost his dog, Cant deal with it. And all what nick went through... Just wow
I hope you have more Projekts in time, i neeed you! XD fml i love your work so much
Lovely fangirl greetings,
Kira
Guest chapter 43 . 12/22/2015

Please tell me at least Kyle died, so Nick got some retribution from that traitorous monster!
Cryer chapter 43 . 12/21/2015
All aboard the feels train...
Leon Jackson chapter 43 . 1/17/2015
I need to know what happened next. PLEASE WRITE MORE. Best story I've read. I cried reading so much of this. It just had some kind of insane effect on me. I love it. This is a masterpiece
Kaioo chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
jesuuus.

Did he really infect the husband though?

And why do I think she's a Witch now?
Kaioo chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Shouldn't Nick be asking/checking they're immune?

Actually, if a Smoker grabs you, can that infect you?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/29/2014
All I can say is, holy crap. Forgive me if I ramble a bit here. :D

What a masterpiece you have here. I love to read, but NEVER in all my life have I read something that could make me experience so many different emotions all at once. I first clicked on this expecting to read a story about zombies, but what I found instead was a story about the human experience- determination, friendship, love, loyalty, heartbreak, guilt; good, evil, and the grey area in between.
All the characters are beautifully complicated and wonderfully written- the depth you gave to Nick's character is absolutely incredible.
I could go on and on about this story, but I mostly just want to thank you. Thank you for working hard to provide this incredible journey that reading this story has been. It's been such a privilege to read. I hope that you continue to write and share your awesome talent with others- the world is definitely better for it. :)
RyderRosas chapter 43 . 10/19/2014
This was amazing. In all ways possible. I can't say anything else.
Sir Nipplefish chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Well... Two Steps. I think i fell in love with this story from the first chapter, compelling plot, amazing characterization and my favorite survivor fighting through the winter? Perfect!
This story kept me going for 5 hours straight and until i read that last sentence i was in deep.
also there are a few tear-bringing moments which gave me deep chills.

All in all this story is a definite favorite and i would recommend it to anyone that loves survival stories and left 4 dead in general. 100/100

Review by Sir Nipplefish