Reviews for A Very Public Romance
ExistInspire chapter 38 . 6/1/2010
It's been a hell of day for this hasn't it? Like seriously. I did not have a hand in writing this, it was all you but for some strange reason its like im saying goodbye to MY baby. Then it hits me, its because I did that earlier this morning.

Writing again, and even reading fan fiction again, wrestling wise, its been a big step for me, something I havent done either way for two years. Im glad this is the first thing I came back to, Im glad that mine was the first thing i wrote and you're right, it couldnt have been done long.

It was beautiful and as I go away now to wipe my tears, just know that you've forever earned my respect for what you've put forth here. I've been forever altered by the tremendous work you did.

Mordiase 3 Forever
ExistInspire chapter 37 . 6/1/2010
That was a big moment at the end of the chapter. is there more after that or are you ending it with that? Just curious how much more Mordiase I get to have in my life?

I like the end result with Stephanie, it fits for the crimes she committed although by all rights she should be in jail for what she did. Couldn't have a better ending to the drama...

LOVED IT!
ExistInspire chapter 36 . 6/1/2010
"all i wanted was a pepsi" - thats a song lyric and when Johnny said that he wanted it, i just about died. I know it was meant to be serious but wow, that was a good one, i totally needed that.

This chapter, very well played Ted Dibiase! Couldn't be more proud of him, and also proud of his reaction to returning home and the situation he had to face with Johnny. It was brilliantly written.

Keep up the great work!
ExistInspire chapter 35 . 6/1/2010
You wrote this perfectly and I will tell you why. You added in enough background so that what we didnt know before we soon found out. As a reader. i saw with baited breath when he was listening to that conversation. It was a very big thing to have happen within this chapter. so kudo's to you for that.

All I can say about Steph not finding either man to be her type, what is she? Blind? I mean hell she did marry Hunter and he and John are not that far off type wise, lol. *smacks her*

Very well done!
ExistInspire chapter 34 . 6/1/2010
Foreshadow alert! lmao

Omg what you said at the end was what ted and cody would call priceless! "I had to laugh at us, we were a gay couple and we were shopping for our daughter" awwww that line was just priceless!

fan girl moment over, eve and mickie showing up was talked more about when you foreshadowed at the end, giving it away a little so Im assuming we're ready for round 567 with Stephanie. Looking forward to it but i enjoyed this chapter a great deal, it had a nice edge of fun to it near the end and i cant wait for more, as usual :P
ExistInspire chapter 33 . 6/1/2010
I knew this was coming due to your spoiler on me last night, but I didnt know how the rest of the chapter would work. I think it was needed, Ted doing what he did to Mickie as yeah, she's been there like non stop since the entire baby triangle started. So I sympathized a bit but then John was right too having him apologize.

Cant wait to see just who the guests are though! Thats got my interest piqued and Im gonna be hella impatient about it now that my work is done!

LOVED IT! :)
ExistInspire chapter 32 . 5/31/2010
Holy crap that was beautiful! Absolutely stunning, downright amazing! awww Im so happy to see a non dramatic but just emotionally loving chapter.

It may have been the thing to make this story of mine end the way it needs to. You truly do exist 2 inspire me honey and I am so glad I get to be a part of this wonderful novel of yours!
ExistInspire chapter 31 . 5/30/2010
awwwwwww omg this chapter was beautiful and the way you've written Randy, im totally crushing! serious girl crush! Okay the fan girl moment is over I swear to god. This was written well, strong as all your other chapters are, and well it was emotionally driven which I always love.

GREAT WORK! *makes Johnny stay quiet* there you go! Job Complete lmao
ExistInspire chapter 30 . 5/30/2010
I'm a little perturbed at you for the ending of the chapter. But thats only because if you read the last line of every other chapter, you've got a mild set up in place to carry it on, and this one got stunted! What does Randy think? lmfao I can't believe im saying that because randy is secondary but i sort of wanted to know!

Besides that, wow John and Mickie alone together doing things without Ted. Thats a bit of a touchy thing for me so I sympathize massive with Teddy here. Hes doing what needs done and life seems to be moving on without him...very powerful..

Loved the chapter, loved the angst at the missed calls..it was very strong literary wise. Um im rambling so im ending this but GREAT JOB!
ExistInspire chapter 29 . 5/29/2010
A nice chapter! This was a nice change, i like these kinds of chapters, either lovely ones, or just plain calm easy ones, where emotions arent running high...

fan girl moment...NOW : I wanna hug Johnny better, so um ask Ted if its okay, he seemed so sad at the end of his POV that i just had this urge to want to hug..

What all this rambling means my lovely lady, is YOU KICK ASS. I was looking for an easy ride after the chapter i wrote earlier and you delivered. I am a happy girl right now LOL

Mordiase Forever :)
ExistInspire chapter 28 . 5/29/2010
Theres still underlying issues there. Ted immediately assuming John was picking a fight, John maybe trying to dig the hole a little deeper, something seems off still but that may just me, or it may have been your intent all the long...a smaller dose of foreshadow. Either way, this was a very well written chapter, with a lot more things put out there on the table.

Cant wait to find out the gender of the baby either...*votes for a girl* lmfao, seriously though, loved it and see you next chapter!
ExistInspire chapter 27 . 5/28/2010
Powerful chapter *wipes tears* I am still trying to come to terms with it and its been several minutes since i finished it. I felt as if i was living that fight, I was right there with them and then the realizations, well i was right there for that too. I could feel Teddy's pain as much as I could feel my own if it were me. Very deep and very entertaining read.

I AM IMPRESSED!
ExistInspire chapter 26 . 5/28/2010
He's hearing it like it is everywhere he's going isn't he? and you know how much I love the guy, but jesus, jogging with the dog when he was just pretty much paralyzed. My god even on my best stubborn day, I wouldnt be that bad. lol

Written very well, the doctor gave him some sound advice but I smell so much trouble on the horizon its not even funny. cannot wait to read more!
ExistInspire chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
Now I see why you said the chapter got to you a little more then the others before it. I'm still having a bit of an issue shaking off the fall and John's reaction myself, but that might be because of how I chose to write him lol. Whichever reason it was, this chapter was dark, in a very primal like way. I want to sympathize with John, but it seems like the stubbornness is getting the better of him and while it might not be a foreshadow, it seems like a very valid thought that it could end up causing a bigger rift in the future for Ted and him. Just sayin, lol.

Very well written chapter darling, as per your usual, it was a treat to read. :)
ExistInspire chapter 24 . 5/26/2010
Well I didnt see that one coming, lol and you know EXACTLY what im talking about. But i have to admit it DOES roll easy off the tongue..anyway, that was a good chapter, great chapter even, and now that hes back home, I get to wonder where this story goes next, and before the excitement over wanting another chapter hits im gonna to end the review. lol

Great work, solid and well written and Im looking forward to 25 :)