Reviews for A Flaw in the Flan
Malvolia chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was quite funny. I like how you spun off a weird little bit into this plausible backstory. Very good.
Closemyeyesandleap chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This story is amazing! It is the perfect backstory to a seemingly insignificant scene. LOVE it!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
kinda confusing...but cute nonetheless! gr8 tiva!
SweetSinger2010 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Very, very clever! I thought that "Patriot Down" was the most Tiva-esque episode we've had in a while, what with Ziva's noticeably altered countenance after the case involved rape, and the bizarre flan bit. Bravo, bravo! This is going down in my faves. :)
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
lol i liked it, but i dont know why.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I really like your "Sabrina" reference. I'm guessing it's the old version with Audrey Hepburn. If it were the 1990s version, they would find it wierd Lauren Holly was in it. Good story with making a connection to the whole Flan thing.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
cute one :)
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
lmao! love it. i thought there was something odd in that flan moment, too.

may i request something? can you do a Ziva POV version of that episode where they have to find some blonde chick whose a TV person? i don't know what episode it was exactly. but it was when Tony got "obsessed" with this woman and did everything he could to find her and walked around like a lost person. and poor Ziva was just left standing there most of the time
Claire P. Everson chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Does this movie at the end refer to "Sabrina" with Audrey Hepburn? I didn't see the title of the movie, but I love "Sabrina" haha

I love your story. It is very well written and quite humorous!
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is a really fun and sweet story (literally and figuratively). I love Ziva's "light bulb" moment and your description of Tony's discomfort when he realizes Ziva's on to him. Very nicely done. :)
Stormey Night chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
You are right. There was something extremely wierd about the way he talked about the flan.