Reviews for When a Bright Idea Dims
hope to see you finish this story!
Ri0tMak3r chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
I love how in this story you've made Becky have a bit more spunk than in the previous one. Think that this story has amazing potential to carry on further and even into the avengers movie. Hope that you start writing this story again soon!
VampWolf92 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! you haven't updated in a really long time! I really want more PLEASE
abbey lee chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
i like what ou have written so far

however I have a suggestion, how about you make pepper the hero this time and make tony the worrying bloke, so basically pepper saves the day and nearly dies doing so, while tony is the damsel in distress
Moriko no Hikari chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
...I now wonder what you'd do with the Avengers. And the people they share their world with. Especially Doom, slightly less Magneto, but mostly...well. Spiderman. *blush* I can still remember most of the old theme song.
writergirl89 chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Well, I do want them to get married (and a honeymoon ender would be nice!). Love thios story!
sadface chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
This story seems like it hasn't been updated in 1999999 years! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
First Lady Lestat chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
like this, can't wait to read more
Alya Kihaku chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
This is an amazing story! I love how you kept Yisen as a constant influence throught out the whole thing. It always bothered me how he seemed to forget about him after he got out. Tony seems more human now and I love it!

See you in the dark,

Alya Kihaku O.o
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
yay! I really enjoy your story so far.

Update soon! 3
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
I have no criticism to add except to say this is still awesome and I love it. It's fun to watch Becka bust Natalie. And to watch Tony be a human being instead of a womanizing superhero, that's always fun too.

If I may throw a plug for the ending...while I enjoyed the movie's finale...any chance yours could end with the book's climax instead? I'm apparently a fan of mortal peril where Pepper et al are involved...
Carlypso chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
I think this story should end with babies, I like babies. Awesome update!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Personally I love how this is going, but the wedding wouldn't be a bad place to end would it? *giggles*
BaDWolF89 chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Definitely destroying the bad guy, and of course there wedding and maybe figuring out a way to have children. hint..hint.. a 3rd sequel...
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Well it's Tony. the playboy, but, he may respect her decision now that he's going to live again
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »