Reviews for Until We Bleed
brianna4797 chapter 38 . 12/14/2014
Ive read this story about 3 times and if its possible, it gets better and better lol!

Your writting is amazing. Point blank period.

LivexxLaughxxLovexx chapter 39 . 9/24/2014
I absolutely loved loved loved this story. It had me hanging on to every single chapter. Awesome job! I also love your style as a writer and the way the chapters and ideas flowed throughout the story. :)
Y0uNMcK33 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Love it
babyannavz chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Great
itsi3 chapter 39 . 5/24/2012
Wooooo! Ready for the sequel :)

Crystal
itsi3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I think I'm gonna reread this before I move onto the sequel... dont remember what happened :/
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 39 . 5/15/2012
Wow...

What an amazing story! I can honestly say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read :)

Such a good plot, such good quality writing and so addictive! Congratulations :) gonna read more of your work straight away xx
NverSayNver chapter 39 . 4/28/2012
Yes.. I am stalking all of your writing right now.. So yea.. But i do have to tell you that i love it aloot.. And i really liked this stOry.. Seing their problems with everything life has to offer and seeing them fall in love, in a most unusual way, is unique and that's what i loved about this story!
brianna4797 chapter 39 . 3/26/2012
this is the second tine reading this and i absolutly love this ! ahhhh .you r such an amazing writter 3
LittleMissLOL9000 chapter 39 . 1/8/2012
AMAZING STORY! I cried during some chapters! you are an amazing writer! keep going!

This is kind of a random fact, but everytime i think of this story, I think of the song "If I Loved You" from the musical Carousel. I just think that would be a great theme song for this story. The chorus as least...

GREAT JOB!
WhaatsAnne chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I just discovered your stories and i'm loving them. Hope you won't stop writing!
Kami DePree chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
-i love this story for beginning to end the plot is great
BreakingFreex3 chapter 39 . 1/30/2011
The best ending to one of my favorite stories.

You did such an amazing job on this story I can't even put into words how wonderful it was.

You're fantastic.