Reviews for Bottled Up
Landwing chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Overwhelmed is a good word. There was so much in the last couple episodes that it'll take some time for everything to sink in. The story isn't done, that much is clear, even though it looked like it tried to be...sort of. Anyway, as you said, it'll be another long summer. We'll have to wait and see. But thanks for the prospect of stories to look forward to. And a special thanks to all the editors and compilers that are releasing your stories for our benefit.

This story kind of highlighted all of the Winchester rules: know what you're facing, don't go into a hunt with unresolved issues, stay alert, don't take anything for granted, and stay together. And in typical Sam and Dean fashion, they prove the rules by breaking them. Then there's the unspoken rule between Sam and Dean that they keep remembering and rediscovering: before everything else, we are brothers. And there's a lot to be said for that rule. It encompasses and often strengthens and sometimes even trumps the other rules. And it's heartening to read and good to see. Well done yet again.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That made such a nice change from all the doom and gloom at the moment. Interesting reading a season one story when season six might be headed back that way. It'd be lovely to see the boys starting to reconnect as they do in your story!
Eve2006 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Really enjoyed this story. The relationship between the brothers feels right considering the time this story is set. Thanks for posting
gert chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
A refreshing walk down "Season 1 case file and brotherly relationship" lane! Very nicely done, and what I needed after the finale.

Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately - I'm just re-emerging from having a newborn land. And regarding that, let me just say that if John Winchester had taken an ACTUAL 6 month-old on the road it's really no wonder that he drank too much.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Awesome! :) It was great to go back to a time so long ago, when so much has changed, when everything was so much simpler. :P
Von chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
It was startling to realise this was waaaaay back in season one..

And kinda nice, too. Like putting on a comfy old jumper.

Wonderful to see you again!

Is there a website we can order these magazines/books from?
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OMG-once a week again? i'm absolutely ECSTATIC and i haven't even read youre new story! i'm totally thrilled! ive missed you! im already drooling with anticipation!

i heart you so much! cant wait!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4