Reviews for A Voice That Doesn't Speak
Kai19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Hi again! Just read this story for the who knows how many times. Still love it! Just making sure that you haven't forgotten it. It's too awesome not to continue!
Eric Northman's Angel chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I would love to see this story continue. Please update
BlackHunter6 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
A VERY GOOD STORY...MORE PLEASE
bella.beau.14 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
more chapters please.
jade chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I really love this and hope theres more soon also the bit from Bronxs pov was really cool. Loving ur work :)
Chaos086 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Oberon/Harry/Goliath
kariza2013 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
like it
angelalexiel16 chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Please update soon this is a really good story. Please continue it.
LBStar chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Please update this story.
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Plz update soon!
Gracealma chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Am enjoying your story. Sure hope you continue with it.
Alfirin-Lover chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
You should really continue with this. I greatly enjoyed it. The only criticisms I have is grammar, punctuation, and word choice. You forget apostrophes a lot, and you use incorrect words, like your & you're, to & too, and there, they're, & their. Seldom any incorrect spellings.
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
well then this will get interesting with David not knowing of Owen's other persona just yet and things will get interesting especially when Harry will meet the Gargoyles when they first wake up.
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
this is actually a first of the crossover I read and I really enjoy it. do wonder when this story takes place in the Gargoyles show if its before the show or would it be sometime during the first or second season
talie.coyne chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Britain. Spell check the blurb please, a misspelled word so close to the beginning can give a bad reputation. It can also set the standard for the rest of your publication. Sorry u sound harsh but people from the UK get really annoyed about misspelled words, especially with slang.