Reviews for Blood of the Jabberwocky
BryannaB709 chapter 1 . 6/4
This is beautiful!
I am new to this whole community concept, and I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me, and tell me what's going on? :)
Mysticantrix chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I wish this is what happened in the movie...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I loved Alice's Futterwacken.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Liked it No I LOVED IT!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Simply lovely:)
someone chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
cool the mad hatter is awesome
Hayley Forder chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Sweet, touching, cute, with a slightly rebellious Alice - in short, everything a Hatter/Alice one-shot should be! Loved it!

Hayley
servant123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
A wonderful story :) Great job putting a new ending to the movie, I liked it So much! I only wish it had continued a little longer, but I'm sure I'll be content after I read some more of your lovely stories :) Keep up the excellent work!

God bless :)
Lilly M chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was just wonderful and in my mind how it should have ended, or at least in some way have then together. Kinda makes me wonder if hollywood has another movie up it's sleeve...

But anyway, wonderfully written!

I really loved reading it.
bornatexasgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I recently watched Alice in Wonderland and have watched it several more times since then and I can tell you that this is the way the movie should have ended! Amazing!
Ewbie Moons chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I did like it, very much so. I'm going to go read the other three parts.
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Now THIS is how is SHOULD have ended :D Awesome job.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
thats so adoreable. i love the way you've done it, adding stuff from the film into it and tweeking it slightly so that it fit. i do love this couple...they're so sweet _
Jadix Rose chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh my goodness. That was the most amazing story i have ever read from this site. That was the perfect ending that I imagined! I am not just saying this, trust me i hardly ever give compliments this big to writers. I would almost say that you were a real writer. If you ever get to be one I would LOVE to be a fan!
HandPrintontheWall chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
that was really good. i like your style of writing. alice and hatter fluff. love it!