Reviews for Sweet Release
NodMPortant chapter 10 . 5/13
I'm really liking this story and can't wait for you to update again, keep up the good work
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 4/30
This is such an awesome story that I don't think I would be displeased by anything to do with other than if you decided to discontinue it. Take the time you need to make it the best you can. I know I will be looking forward to a day that I see this get updated again and I will be looking into your other stories as well.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 4/30
Great chapter. All too often, I see this done a different way and wonder how it could have been carried out any other way than something like this. Shinobi are paranoid as part of their job, there was no way it should have gone down like it did in canon. This seems like a much more realistic turn of events and you presented it excellently.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/29
Very much enjoyed how you used the song in this chapter. That is the kind of thing that I wouldn't have a problem seeing in a story sometimes. I am just not a fan of solid song stories as music doesn't come to me like that.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 4/29
That was an excellent way to handle this particular facet of shinobi life.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/29
Good to close out a chapter with a laugh. Makes me look forward to reading the next one even more. Like the team interactions as well as what you are doing with the people and clans of Konoha. Great story.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/29
Love pretty much everything in this chapter. His interactions with the class, your take on Mizuki, what comes after, and the point blank declaration. It is all so unique and interesting that I am surprised you don't have more favs and follows. I am definitely enjoying the story and can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 4/29
Very intriguing idea for his abilities. Kind of curious where you are going to go with the other Uzumaki but like what you have done so far and have faith that the rest will be as interesting.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/29
Cheagles indeed. Interesting take for this story and his heritage. I do enjoy reading new ideas, so this ought to be fun.
The Lamentation chapter 10 . 1/2
This was gorgeous. Not much else to say. It's always such a pleasant surprise to find a well written story that can bring me to tears, and for that I have to thank you. Best of luck with your writing.
sad chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
its sad you haven't written in such a long time your story is really good.
acrimony1029341 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
While strange at first, it becomes a beautiful story. Few stories deal with death in such a manner, and yours does it so well. Please, keep up the good work and update soon!
Dunestyler chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
since you haven't updated this story, please be as kind as to give it up for adoption.
ShatteredMirage chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! This still hasn't been updated? What. The. Fuck?! Nearly 3 years now...
avidereader101 chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Hope to see many more chaps very compelling and iinteresting