Reviews for Sweet Release
Stormdragon6783 chapter 10 . 6/1
Holy! Of the best stories I have read, wow you made me shed some tears in the last chapter, everything is amazing, I must admit I was starting to hate Tenten, but after seeing her doubting on her behaviour and the reason to get a chance with Naruto everything changed, the type of clan you make the Uzumaki's be was something new to me but instead of being disappointed I am impressed, hope you restart writing this story again.
xNinjaxRebelx chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Update please!
lord-kurama chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
Amazing story mate, love the uzumaki clan...
Especially Loved the traditions you wrote for them.
Hartman227 chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
I'd sign in but I've long forgot my login. I love this chapter. I've read this story 5 times and I still love this chapter. The inclusion of the parting glass makes me choke up. You've done a great job and I love what you've written but I can't help but wish there was more to read. That's my only complaint.
Thanks for the story
PotterFrkInTx chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
Where are you? It has been SOOOOO long since you have updated! Any plans on finishing this story?
helrio uzugaku chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Idea I haven't seen yet, sugar Gale. A breath attack that blasts a cloud of razor sugar crystals. Much like the great fireball technique.
holothewolf16 chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
please update soon
redwolf23456 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Great story so far
Amoknystrom chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Please don't let this story die, I hope even after all this time you will continue it.
NodMPortant chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
I'm really liking this story and can't wait for you to update again, keep up the good work
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
This is such an awesome story that I don't think I would be displeased by anything to do with other than if you decided to discontinue it. Take the time you need to make it the best you can. I know I will be looking forward to a day that I see this get updated again and I will be looking into your other stories as well.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
Great chapter. All too often, I see this done a different way and wonder how it could have been carried out any other way than something like this. Shinobi are paranoid as part of their job, there was no way it should have gone down like it did in canon. This seems like a much more realistic turn of events and you presented it excellently.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Very much enjoyed how you used the song in this chapter. That is the kind of thing that I wouldn't have a problem seeing in a story sometimes. I am just not a fan of solid song stories as music doesn't come to me like that.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
That was an excellent way to handle this particular facet of shinobi life.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Good to close out a chapter with a laugh. Makes me look forward to reading the next one even more. Like the team interactions as well as what you are doing with the people and clans of Konoha. Great story.