Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
realtanna chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
hi,
this is a really good story
i really like the premise,
hope you get a chance to update soon
June Odyssey chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I realize you haven't updated in about 2 years but I'm tottally and completely in love with this! I'm begging (in the nicest possible way) you! Pppllleeaaassseee pick it up again!
sagey chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
awww please write more of this..I love this AU...and ronon gushing is just too cute...

hugs
jnut13 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
that was so cute. you should totally right more chapters to this story.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
PLEASE PLEASE I am begging here update this story please I would love to read the whole thing and see who you would have win it Teyla and John (Which would be my pick if this was the real show) or Ronon and Amelia.
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
It's too bad you haven't updated this story in a while. It's a great and interesting read. But heck, I know how Merlin takes over your life when you get into it. So respect there. Anyway, fun story and I'd like to read more-so you have fans waiting.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
As a dancing with the stars fan I do enjoy this AU. Well you're a seasoned SGA writer so you already know you're very skilled in getting the story out there. And I'm enjoying it. However, I thought that all the dancers danced the same thing for competition. Meaning that if John is doing the Waltz then McKay is also doing the Waltz. But meh...I don't watch it as in the entire season-I always focus on a set couple since I have my favorite dancers and ignore the others-so I could be wrong. Anyway good story.
ladygris chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
How much fun is this! I love both shows, and this gives a different view of the characters. Hope to see an update soon!
thealycat chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
this is great! i love how you incorporate the Stargate characters into the story. Just a quick question: will there be any appearance from the real-life pros and judges? Can't wait for more! (:
newworldwriter1 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
OMG! i love this story! keep going! it's absolutly inspired! :D
munchie19 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
It seems like both Ronon and Teyla are falling for their dance partners with Ronon taking the lead and already getting to know Amelia. This is going to be such fun to read and I wonder just how good of a dancer John is going to be.

I can't wait for you the double date and for John to realize that Teyla is not dating Ronon
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
You are amazing! Thank you! and please update soon :)
crypticnotions chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
A writing and story. I am intrigued.

cn.
bsctjclb chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I could have kept reading-guess I'll just have to wait for the next installment. I love it that Ronon is into Amelia right off the bat. Jennifer doesn't know what she's in for, but "all's well that ends well-eh!
Holly-Batali chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Love it! I haven't read an SGA fic in so long, this is so nice to read. As always, superb writing of the character ;) Update soon!