Reviews for Open
The-KLF chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
If only it had happened like that!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was really nice. Glad you went the way you did.
Silver War chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Amazing story, wonderful job!
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
that. was. AMAZING. i hung on to every word you wrote! i love how you made their confrontation so quietly intense. no judgments. no frivolous words. just the truth. the book dedication as well. gosh, that made me all the more curious/excited about the dedication for naked heat. great job!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This review is pretty late, I know...but Oh My Gosh...this has got to be my favorite post-finale fic! There have been sooooo many, and I absoutely LOVE this one! I like the book and the flowers and the note (oh, the note, *swoons*). Most of all, though, I like how it didn't have the whole precient angry at him. Although I think he does deserve it, he was blissfully unaware of what he did and if everyone's mad at him and he honestly doesn't know...well, that's just sad! :) So anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post finale fic...you did a great job on this! Fantastic! :)
halaci chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Thank you for this story, I wish show writers had the courage to let matured adults behave as matured adults could do.

It was fun to read, congratulation!
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ahhh I like this one. I can really see how it plays out.
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I just found this. It was absolutely wonderful and I love that Kate was not a victim or an overly tragic figure as she has been depicted in so many fics.
rpaula978 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice touches in the story. I like that you have kept Castle "in the dark" about Beckett and made the two come to an understanding. Great job!
Susan S chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Perfect. Which means of course, that it's not what Andrew Marlowe will write for Season 3. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Really enjoyed

your version. Would love to see a continuation along this story line.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I knew I shouldn't have read this before finishing my current fic. It's hard to top perfection. This is the first of your fics I've read but definitely not the last.

I am in awe of your portrayal of Beckett. I think this is exactly how she would be have on the show. She's not overly emotional. She can be teary without bawling. She can be caring and romantic without being overly demonstrative. Castle and Beckett's realtionship is about finesse. On the surface there is the back and forth; the sarcasm and biting comebacks. But for each of them there is what is underneat: a somewhat fragile ego.

"Then how the hell did we get here?"

Great line. Great question.

This fic was prefectly paced and I liked how Beckett was surprised at the calm in their conversation after so much time had been wasted on miscommunication.

Kudos, Kavi. I look forward to more.
Xleste chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I think what I love most about this story is the getting to assumptions level and openly challenging them. That, and the last four lines. "You kind of like corny", and "I kind of like you too."
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
sigh...so satisfying :) I like the idea that Alexis kept in contact with Kate over the summer. I hope we see the build up of that relationship next season. I think it is very realistic that Kate is apprehensive about seeing Castle again, as he will also be about seeing her. What an awesome dedication! I can't wait to see what Naked Heat really has. By using the second, discarded dedication page, you had a perfect vehicle for revealing his feelings. WELL DONE! I love how you characterized her as "Detective Beckett with Kate undertones," when she goes to the loft. That alone reveals so much! I also love your acknowledgment that Castle has walls too. You have done an amazing job of pointing out all of the missteps and miscommunications that have led to this point, and I like that, ultimately, neither one of them is to blame. That's pretty realistic, I think. It was very insightful of you to point out the contrast between their often passionate discussions and this calm one, and I really like the expression - unvarnished honesty. The ending was beautiful, as you explored the various meanings of the flowers and their kisses were the perfect closure for the piece :) Thanks! I needed this!
aero09 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Loved. Loved. LOVED. It brought tears to my eyes just like the finale did. Well, okay. In the finale I was balling. That was... not heart breaking. Heart shattering. I'm in love with the finale fics. Even the ones that are all happy still bring tears to my eyes. Gah! (: Thanks.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »