Reviews for Stargate: SG 20, Episode 2
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Very nice sounding story... I've favorited and put it on alert. I'm hoping you will update it soon!

Just one quick correction... it's a trinium iris not a tritium one.

Please update ,:)
rmonroe chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Oh nooooo! I like that you're involving Atlantis, but you're not allowed to kill McKay. ;) Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ragnelle chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I found the title of this story intriguing, but both first and second chapter left me a little confused. I am not quite sure exactly what it was that confused me, perhaps the structure of the story.

The ending of the second chapter is promising, though. I did not really managed to get into the story before that, but the ending of this chapter did catch my interest.

A few things:

I can't really imagine Wolsey swearing. That seems quite out of character for him.

Second: the Erlkonig is not part of the Norse myths. Scandinavian folk-lore is not quite the same as the Norse myths. Besides, the creature, though derived from Scandinavia folk-lore, has much stronger associations to Germany. Especially Goethe's poem, in which the figure has a very different feel from the original Elf-king of Danish lore. And it is not present in any Norse myths. Norse myths have frustratingly little on the subject of Elves; they are mentioned, nothing more.
stargatewatcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
nice story concept, Albert

u're talented at incorporating so-far-unused mythological beings into ur fanfics and giving them a life of their own

one thing though:it's Radek ZELENKA, not Zadeka

curious: since the new enemy is from an Asgard myth, will the Asgard be coming to help vanquish it?