Reviews for Laughing in the Face of Love
wootmanga chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
a href" "read manga here/a
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Like the others who have reviewed, I' always prowling about for new 20th Century Boys fanfics and this one is just what I needed. This was well written, and the imagery was fantastic. It wasn't over done, but the details you provided were just right for this story. i hope you have inspiration to write more for this series.
Kanade Kiyahara chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
it surely nice fic
Uistelu chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Quite good, I've always been of the opinion that Kyoko needs more love.
Demon32835 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hey man! I really liked this story. There's so little 20th Century Boys stories out there, and it ended on such an odd note, that I'm starved for anything to do with the series. I thought that your characterization of both Kanna and Kyoko was so spot on, and I can totally picture Kyoko snoring the night away. You gotta write more man!
thumbtacks chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
It worked for me! Kinda... I mean, after reading this I went back and re-read the manga! Never saw Kanna and Kyoko that way, but with how you wrote it, everything clicks so naturally. The imagery and the manga plot looming in the background was awesome! My favourite part is "Kyoko's sleeping, out like a light and snoring away, so herself even now that Kanna nearly laughs.", the mental image makes me smile. Write more!