Reviews for Freezing Water
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow. This is very well-written; I love the concept of a reset. I wish you'd continue this!
pammazola chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Fantastically written! Adding it to my faves...
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Cute! There aren't enough November&Misaki fics! I was horrified that there isn't a single M rated November Misaki fics! cryface
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
FANTASTIC.

so so so good. I don't think I can even say anything more because it's just that good and can't be improved upon. Perfect.

Thank you for writing this!

p.s. November walking around naked is WIN
DreamScene chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is sooo nice to read. I've been dying to read something on this pairing and this is perfect.
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Interesting to say the least...but I like it!

For some reason, I can't find many others who like this pairing...so props on writing it, even if it was a request.

Structurally and grammarically spotless. Good job!
Reimei-Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
have i mentioned that I just ABSOLUTLEY POSITIVLY LOVE and adore you Val? cuz i do. you're amazing. 3. i loved it! so funny. D. They were both so well in character! which not all authors can pull off you know. lol. and wouldn't it be cool if DTB actually WAS something we made up in our brains? xD. thatd be just amazing. xD. sigh. to be an amazing anime director or manga writer...oh thatd be the life! D lol
chibiaries chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Darker in Black is an amazing anime, and this story draws the characters quite well...November and Misaki's interaction seems so natural.

The opening with the jar of pickles was quite cute, and I loved the cameos with all the other characters, like July and Suou. The one-shot also had the feel of an explorer diving deeper and deeper into a dark ocean and the title was well-chosen.

Bravo. *insert applause*

chibiaries
Aerysa chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hm... Honestly, I have no idea what to say XD

It was an interesting take on things and I do like the pairing, even if they're not my favourite. I guess the most confusing thing is the name change for Misaki.

I think keeping the name the same would have been fine since hitting "reset" just erases what happened in the past (supposedly). Besides, you kept the other names the same like Saitou and Kanami :)

Though, how Saitou fits into the picture confuses me unless he's supposed to be another artist. Not -fully- reset I suppose Lol.

You should write more to this to explore it further... hehe