Reviews for Pain
DerangedOptimist chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is BRILLIANT!
Joanis chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You know how I know whether or not I like what I read? When I'm sad to see the ending. That was amazing! I loved it! Could you possibly right more in the future?
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awesome. I mean, really sad, but also quite good.
Hikikomori77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is one of the BEST stories I've ever read!
You are an amazing writer!
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
this was really good, especially your explanation for the Doctor's injuries. keep it up!
IntrepidLlama chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
GAAAH. I've never cried at a fanfiction before this. But here I am, a bumbling pile of goo. Your story was very angsty but very good - it made me hurt for the doctor, actually *hurt*, and only good writing can do that. You're very talented!
Edgeless chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It's great! I read this a bit ago, one of my first eleven fics. As for constructive criticism, the only thing I could say would be that it would be even better if you had described a bit more eloquently (as pretentious as that sounds!) Either way, it was brilliantly written and characterised, and I would love to see more like this!
Marie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
AWWWW that was awesome! thanks for writing I really enjoyed it! I usually don't like one-shots but this one was really good. Very clever thinking with the dream lord and such. Thanks again! :)
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think she ultimately chooses Rory...I mean, in my opinion, Amy loves them equally but in different ways.

The Doctor as a friend, the kind of love you could only carry for your best and most trusted friend.

Rory, on the other hand, as her husband and partner for life.

So basically, I think she loves them equally, in two incomparable forms of love. :)
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was so so sad! Probably because it was mostly realistic, honestly. I can just see him doing that :'(

Great story!
mmgage chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow. This is SO good. "Amy's Choice" is my favorite episode of season 5 and I love that you followed up to Doctor's self-loathing in that episode breaks my heart every time. Well done here.
DoctorMerliena-WestwoodIsCool chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Omg this is soon sad :( loved this story and im glad you didnt do an amy/rory pairing cos i dont think it works, blehhh :p :) poor old doctor i feel so sorry for him :( :p
Odessa chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very nice. OH the painful dichotomy of loving to men equally but differently.
anemix chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really like this story, mostly because I really like the concept of the Doctor's dark side in tangible form (Dream lord/ Valeyard). The idea of the Doctor's subconscious being able to control his cells makes sense, and I never made that connection before. I can't help thinking that the Doctor needs to talk to a psychiatrist, then thinking of the disaster that would be. Even the Pandorica couldn't hold him, how could he be forced to cooperate. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Baker.Street97 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I think I reviewed this one already some time ago, but anyway, I still think this story's ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT! Wonderful stories, Kat!

xxLily