Reviews for Con fessions of Innocence
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
LOL poor neal ;-)

superman, huh? nice reference there!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
lol I can see Neal slamming his head into the table as Alex says that XD
HP4eva121995 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Alex barging in at the end was the best thing ever!
Annie chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hilarious! I'm actually crying with laughter :)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was priceless! Everyone thinks that Neal pulled off a heist that he for once actually didn't do! I loved it
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
"Peter, please, just shoot me now!" Very cute. Good funny story.
inkaryvede chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i absolutely loved this, especially alex showing up at the end! great job (:
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOL! Thanks for the laugh... I can totally see them ribbing Neal about this for days!
mam711 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Really nice. I wouldn't expect Peter to allow Neal to be without the tracker overnight even while working a case, but this story needed that to be true...

I loved Moz giving different expressions back and forth to the two men, and loved the ending.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Last 2 linesawesomness

Fic as a whole even more awesomness

This was so incredibly funny! I love how Mozzie thought Neal did it but didnt even bother not talking to him about it in Peters presence. Peter and Mozs conversation was the best! So glad I found this! :)
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Haha, poor Neal! Loved Peter and Mozzie's conversation, it always thrills me when the two of them are together. :)
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
The problem wih crying wolf.
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Haha, this made me giggle.

I can see this playing out as is in my head, with Moz and Peter not letting it down, and out of nowhere June just coming in with that coffee.

Awesome one!
friend9810 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I loved this! I was watching the news the other day and saw the same story and the first thing I thought was 'White Collar!' so I was happy someone wrote a fantastic fanfic about it :) I also really enjoyed the superman thing
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Lol - every time you mentioned Superman, I kept thinking about how Matt Bomer almost got the role as Superman in Superman Returns and the commercials he was in where he was the dashing man in tights.

Good story.